Kyoutani Kentaro - Pet Shop

"ah, welcome back, kyoutani-kun." y/n said with a smile on her face.

kyoutani looks at the girl and then looks around the place, slightly shy.

"tim tim is over there, if you're looking for him." y/n pointed to a direction with many doggos playing in a lil pen.

kyoutani likes to visit this pet shop after practice everyday and hang out with the cute lil animals. and as a bonus, he made friends with one of the workers there, l/n f/n.

"thanks." he mumbled as he shuffled over to the pen. he crouched down and looked over the sea of doggies have the time of their life with sparkly eyes and a small smile.

there was this corgi, playing with the other dogs, this was tim tim. tim tim noticed kyoutani and ran up to him with a lil bark.

kyoutani chuckles and pets tim tim with the happiest face ever.

tim tim wags his tail with his tongue sticking out and starts licking the boys hand. kyoutani laughs and squishes the corgi's cheeks.

y/n watches the precious scene and smiles to herself. she walked over to the two and crouched down next to the boy.

"you really love coming here, huh?" the girl asks.

kyoutani shyly looks away, still petting tim tim. "i guess so.."

"would you like to work here? you'll be able to play with the animals all the time."

the boy shook his head and y/n looked confused. "i play volleyball.."

"ah." y/n looked at the other dogs playing. "that's a bummer. the other pets, especially tim tim, love to have you around and you love them just as much." she giggles.

kyoutani's heart skipped a beat when he heard y/n laugh. it's not the first time, but he loves to hear it. he wishes he could see y/n all the time and of course tim tim too.

y/n took a hold of kyoutani's hand, tim tim going back to play. the boy's heart did a flip and he shyly looks away with a flustered face.

"c'mon, help me feed the guinea pigs." she smiles as the boy nodded his head.

the two went to the guinea pig area to feed them.

"one for guini, one for tony, one for coco, and one for ruby." y/n went down one row, giving the guinea pigs lettuce for the night, kyoutani doing the same in a different row.

y/n watches the guinea pigs happily eat with a warm smile. y/n loves guinea pigs a lot and think they're really cute pets. she wishes she could bring all of them home with her, but she doesn't have the space :(

kyoutani peeked over to y/n and his heart started pounding.

the girl noticed and the boy instantly panicked but y/n just smiles and says, "let's feed the other animals for the night."

kyoutani was flustered but nodded his head.

before the end of y/n shift, the two of them feed all of the cute animals their dinner. kyoutani helped put the bigger animals back in their cages for the night and his heart started pounding of what he's going to do later.

y/n went into the employees only area and went into the locker room to change out of her uniform as kyoutani waited outside. the girl grabbed her purse and came out the door.

she smiled at kyoutani. "let's go." and she started walking towards the entrance, the boy following behind her.

when they made it outside, y/n locked up the place and kyoutani started nervously shifting around. "l-l/n-san." he stuttered and then mentally scolded himself.

the said girl looked at the boy but he looked at the ground. He gulped and finally mustered up the courage. he looked at y/n in the eyes with a red face.

"l/n-san, will you go out with me?"

the two stared at each other as y/n was processing of what just happened. she blinked a few time and kyoutani was already regretting what he said. the girl then smiled.

"yes."

Requested by: yourcasualpotato__

heEY im back? i think? idk but finally, after 10,000 years, here's another chapter.

idk how long im gonna take for the next chapter but enjoy this for now.

also i love guinea pigs sm so i had to lol