Nishinoya Yuu - Announced Love Pt. 1

"are you ready for our match today, l/n-san?" ennoshita asks the girl.

y/n and ennoshita are both second years and classmates. they're both volleyball players for the school teams, but obviously y/n is on the girls team and ennoshita is on the boy's team. the two also known each other since middle school, so you can say they're close. after school, the two teams will have a practice match with each other just for practice and a fun time, yknow?

"yeah, i'm excited." the girl replied with her straight face. ennoshita sweat dropped at how little emotion the girl was showing but knew she wasn't lying by the way she taps her foot anxiously under the desk.

"ah, here's your pen back." ennoshita returned her f/c pen back but y/n wouldn't grab it. "are you that excited?"

the emotionless girl nodded her head multiple times.

ennoshita just laughs and places her pen on her desk.

-

it was finally the end of the day and the two walked to the school's gym's together. they talked on their way but then had to go separate ways when they had to go to their own teams.

the girls team got ready and head over to the boys gym.

"excuse us." the captain, michimiya, said as she walked in with the other members behind her and did a small bow.

"ah, come on in, michimiya." daichi smiles as the girls team walked in while tanaka and nishinoya had excitement in their eyes.

"they're tall.." hinata whispered to kageyama. kageyama just nods while tsukishima pushes up his glasses. "you're just short.

"hey!-"

each team members got to know each other a little before their match, but nishinoya had his eyes on one of the girls. there was just something about her that interested the boy.

a few minutes later, the match started and everything was doing okay. the boy's team was in the lead by a few points and y/n wasn't too worried about it.

she felt a pair of eyes on her the whole time and it made her uncomfortable, but that didn't stop her.

when the ball was on the girl's side, a player bumped the ball into the air for y/n to set it. she noticed a few blockers right next to her behind the net, one watching her movement. she glanced one way and made sure the blockers were following her movement but then glanced at the spiker in front of her to hit the ball.

y/n made sure the spiker thought they were going to hit it so the blockers can continue going that way, but at the last moment, y/n performed a setter dump that just made it onto the floor of the other side. everyone was speechless. (lol kenma who)

y/n looked at everyone on the other side of the net with her emotionless face and ennoshita knew that was her game face. (lololol)

"i think I fell in love!" nishinoya yelled out and everyone's eyes widen in surprise and whipped their heads at him.

the girl shrugged it off and thought that the boy was being dumb.

2 sets went by and it's been a close game the entire time as y/n had many tricks up her sleeves as a setter and the team. the boy's been in the lead the entire time, but to them, it feels like they're losing.

finally, the game ended and the boy's one in the end.

tanaka stretched out his back before getting in line with the others. "man, their setter is such a tough person!"

"thank you for the game!" both the teams yelled and bowed.

as the girls team was leaving the gym, y/n looked at nishinoya with an emotionless glare. ennoshita saw and face palmed.

the small boy started freaking out and shook tanaka multiple times. "she looked at me! their setter looked at me!"

"do you even know her name?" ennoshita asked that made nishinoya halt. "uhm, n-no?"

ennoshita sighs. "her name is l/n y/n. she's a second year like us and she doesn't show much emotion in her face or voice, but if you known her for awhile, you'll be able to tell how she's feeling."

nishinoya finally let go of tanaka. "wait, so, you know their setter?"

ennoshita nodded his head and hums in response. "since middle school."

the other boy's jaw drop. "you could've told me sooner!"

"you never asked."

the smol boy started freaking out of when he shouted those words out during their game.

"go talk to her before she heads home." ennoshita suggested.

"right!" nishinoya quickly grabbed his stuff and got changed. he headed to the girls gym and saw y/n already starting to walk towards to school's gate.

"wait!" the boy yelled as he ran after the girl.

y/n heard running behind her and turned around to only to see the boy that admitted his love to her during the game.

nishinoya smiled bright while breathing heavily from running. "i'm nishinoya yuu. you're l/n y/n, right?"

the said girl nodded her head. "that's me. how do you know my name?"

"ennoshita told me." he smiled. "can i walk you home?"

y/n nodded her head. "i don't see why not."

the boy smiled much brigher then he did before. "let's go then! we can get to know each other on the way!"

"okay." y/n smiled slightly to herself

sorry if I changed I few things up djsjfjajs

Requested by: Limin_Sky