Yaku Morisuke - Height Difference

note: I apologize for being inactive for a very long time. Tonight I'll be doing all of my requests today and publish one each day. Sadly, they might be short so I can get them done faster. I'm not a very fast writer ^^; thank you for understanding and enjoy my updates :)

-

"morisuke-kun!" a cheerful girl shouted very loud and clear when she entered the gym. everyone jumped and turned their heads to only see l/n y/n.

her and yaku has been dating for a really long time now and basically everyone knows about. sometimes kuroo likes to tease the libero and lev would ask a bunch of questions.

the two were the same height for awhile when they started dating and now y/n grew much faster than the boy did. she would even tease him at times.

"good morning, l/n-san." kuroo greeted with a smile.

"heyy! l/n-san's here!" lev shouted but then groaned in pain when yaku kicked him. "leave my y/n alone!"

"no one was doing anything to her.." kenma commented, almost like a whisper.

the girl walks over and rustled with the boy's hair. "It's okay, morisuke." she giggles. a tick mark appeared on the said boy's temple and grabbed a hold of y/n's hand. "let's just go on our date already!"

yaku started dragging the girl away while making frustrated short noises but kuroo stopped him.

"whoa there short stuff, we're in a middle of a practice game."

y/n giggled at the nickname.

yaku looked up at his girlfriend for some kind of answer.

"i'll be fine, morisuke. i can wait." She smiled at him.

yaku let go of her hand and headed back to the court with kuroo following behind. nekoma continued their practice game with each other.

not long after, the game finished and yaku's team won. y/n cheered and walked over to her boyfriend. she picked him up by his armpits and raised him in the air like he was simba lol.

to yaku, it felt like he was floating. Everyone started laughing.

"whoa, yaku-senpai, you got taller!" lev laughed.

the small boy started squirming around in y/n's grasp to get at lev. "lemme at em! lemme at em!"

"okayy, we're leaving now before morisuke kills a specific someone." y/n started carrying yaku like a baby and grabbed his stuff before leaving the gym.

"their couple goals are strange." lev whispered to kuroo.

-

the tall girl let yaku change and take a shower before going on their mini date at the local cafe. the two held hands as they walked down the sidewalk in comfortable silence.

"morisuke, are you okay?" the girl asks with concern.

yaku looked at the girl with a confused look. "what do you mean?"

"well, in the gym, you wouldn't even let the boy's talk to me." the girl laughed nervously as yaku thought for a moment.

"sorry.." he said quietly. "i just get jealous easily." the boy admitted.

it took him by surprise when he was lifted in the air again. y/n picked him up and gave her boyfriend a hug. "Awe, my little morisuke gets jealous for once? That's so cute!" she gave him a small peck on the lips then ruffled his hair.

when yaku was placed back on the ground, he blushed. "why do you keep treating me like a little kid?"

the girl giggles. "would i give a little kid a kiss on the lips?"

yaku's face turned a bright red.

"after the cafe, we can watch a movie at my place." she smiles as she grabs a hold of yaku's small hand and walked into the local cafe.

yeahh, this wasn't my best but I'm trying to get this done sooo yeah.

Requested by: kimaya_jain