Goshiki Tsutomu - Punches

It's Y/N first day of highschool at shiratorizawa academy. She's been interested in volleyball ever since she was young. She enjoys playing but says she's not so good at it, that's why she was hoping to become the manager of the boy's volleyball team.

At the end of the day, she made her way to the gymnasium. From outside, she can hear squeaky footsteps on the floor and whoosing and whacking sounds.

The girl slowly slide the door open, but only a little bit to peek her head in. Y/N's eyebrows furrowed in fear. The boys were all huge! Well, not all of them, but most of them!

The girl mentally told herself that she'd rather be a horrible player in the girl's volleyball team than be with these huge dudes.

Right before she was going to close the door, someone caught her eye. It was this guy with blackish blueish hair that's shaped into a bowl cut. He was up in the hair, about to spike the ball. When he did, he put his hands on his hips with a large smile. "Haha, I'll be the next ace for sure! I'm so good that I'll even surpass Ushijima-senpai!" He praised himself.

A short tan haired boy, his bangs longer on one side, looked annoyed. He wacked the lil bowl cut on top of his head. "You should improve you're skills before making bold statements." He simply said.

The ravenette held his head in pain. "Arghh, Shirabu-san, that hurt as hell!"

"My, my, who do we have here?" A tall spikey haired redhead came walking Y/N's way with a smirk across his ace.

The girl noticed the boy and slowly walked in as all eyes are on her now. She bowed down slightly. "I'm a first year, L/N Y/N, and I would like to be the manager of this team." She held onto her application form.

It was silent as the girl gulped from nervousness. "Coach Washijo is over there." The redhead pointed to a bench where the said coach would be.

Y/N made her way over as the lil bowl cut watched her with sparkly eyes. "Your acting skills are horrible when you try to impress someone." Shirabu whispered to Goshiki which startled him.

-

"Everyone, starting today, this is your new manager, L/N Y/N." Washijo announced to the team the next day. The said girl bowed down at the boy's before her. "Its nice to meet all of you.." She awkwardly smiles.

"Hi, I'm Goshiki Tsutomu! It's nice to meet you!" The ravenette said in excitement.

Y/N looked at anyone else but him. "Can you all tell me your names?" She asks quietly, ignoring the lil bowl cut.

Goshiki stood there shock as Shirabu snickered behind him.

"I'm Tendou Satori," The redhead introduced himself. "And that's Semi Eita, Shirabu Kenjiro, Kawanishi Taichi, Ohira Reon, Yamagata Hayato, and that's the captain, Ushijima Wakatoshi." He introduced each member one by one. Ushijima nodded his head at the girl when Tendou introduced him.

-

At the end of the day, Goshiki met up with Y/N before she headed out, but the girl kept on walking so the boy followed her.

"Hey, why did you ignored me earlier?" He asks.

"Because."

"Because why? Do you hate me already? But we just met!" He basically whined.

"Shut up or I'll kick you." The girl threatened as she hid the light tint of pink across her face.

Goshiki sighs. "And here I thought we would have a kind, pretty manager.." He trailed off.

Y/N punched the boy in the arm and looked away. Goshiki was startled and rubbed his arm in pain. "Ow, what the hell?! What is your and Shirabu-san's problem!?"

The girl giggles slightly and caught herself. She looked away in embarrassment as her face turned a bit red.

Goshiki just stared at the girl with awe in his eyes.

Y/N noticed and held up her fist with a flustered look. "If you keep staring, I'll actually punch you in the face."

The ravenette was silence for a bit.

"Y/N-chan, let's get married!!"

The said girl was caught off guard by the sudden proposal. "Huh??! A-Are you an actual idiot?!" She basically turned into a tomato.

Goshiki laughs awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, sorry, it's just that, you were cute when you giggled." The boy flinched and covered his face with his arms when he saw her with her fist up.

Y/N smirks to herself. "Goshiki Tsutomu, huh?"

The said boy slowly lowers his arms from his face. A small tint of blush formed across his cheeks as he saw the girl smiling.

"I don't mind being friends, Tsutomu-kun." She slightly blushes as she looks down. "But if you do anything stupid or try anything funny, I won't hesitate to punch you!" She threatened again.

Goshiki nervously sweatdropped as he waved his hands a little.

Requested by: -_Haruya_-

Sorry, I tried my best ^^;