Hinata Shouyo - Injured

Requested by: @thecrazyandweirdgirl

Hope it's to your expectations ❤
- - - - - - -

(L/N) (F/N).

One of the best female volleyball players in Japan. She's also one of the top 5 aces. Ever since she saw the Little Giant play, she wanted to be the best volleyball player too. And so did her childhood friend, Hinata Shouyo.

The two of them has been friends since forever, but started to drift apart around highschool when they went their separate ways. Hinata went to Karasuno and (F/N) went to Shiratorizowa. (You should have gone to Shiratorizowa, Shouyo.)

They still kept in touch, but not so much since they're both so busy and the texts would just be a small conversation.

(Y/N) had a volleyball game coming up and she finally found the chance to ask Hinata to come and watch and that he can bring some of his buddies to come with. Hinata, being an overexcited cinnamon roll he is, happily agreed and decided to bring a friend named Kageyama Tobio.

The girl smiled at her phone screen at the text message Hinata sent her. It's like she can see how jumpy and excited he is.

- - -

It's the day of the game, and both team are doing warm-ups. Right now, each player is warming up their spikes as the setter sets the ball for them.

When it was (F/N)'s turn, she ran at a fast pace with her arms out and then swung them behind her. She took a big jump and made contact with the volleyball. The smack of the ball hitting the floor at an impossible pace echoed throughout the gym and everyone went silence.

The opposing team just watched as (F/N) just got back in line like it was nothing. A few of her teammates look at the opposing team with smirks and dark auras around them.

"Yikes, that was really fast. I didn't even see it hit the floor." A player from the other team commented.

"Ugh, why do we have to go up against Shiratorizowa? We all know they're extremely good, especially their number 10." Another player from the opposing team complained.

"No wonder why people call her the female version of Ushijima Wakatoshi." Another player from the opposing team commented with a sweat drop.

A little ginger head walked into the gym with a tall blueberry head following behind. Hinata scanned the entire gym for his childhood friend and then he suddenly saw her, up in the air, hitting the ball at an impossible pace.

Hinata's golden eyes glittered in amazement and Kageyama's jaw dropped.

Hinata started jumping everywhere. "You see that, Kageyama?! You see that?! That's my best friend right there! That's my best friend, (L/N) (F/N)! Number 10 just like me and one of the best aces in Japan!" The boy basically shouted.

She turned her head when she heard the familiar voice and then she saw him. Hinata Shouyo. She smiled just seeing him here.

Hinata saw (F/N) looking at him, so he jumped in the air with both his hands waving in the air, a pink hue forming across his cheeks.

(F/N) gave a wave with a small smile at the two.

"You dumbass! Stop jumping like an idiot! People are gonna stare!" Kageyama yelled.

- - -

Hinata and Kageyama was sitting at the benches with amazed eyes, Hinata leaning over the railing, while watching her play.

The first set is already almost over just under fifteen minutes. The score; 24-08, Shiratorizowa at match point. A player from the opposing team 'Tch' in frustration, knowing they will already lose both sets.