Tsukishima Kei - Always

Ghoul! Reader

-

"Gomen, Kei, but I'm busy today. But we can always hang out some other time?" [Y/n] said as she looked up at her tall boyfriend with an apologetic look.

"No, it's fine. You are studying for your entrance exams afterall.." Tsukishima trailed off. He admits being a little upset that his partner can't make time for him, but it is what it is. "If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to text me."

The girl nodded her head. "Of course I will." She smiled up at him. "Well, goodnight, Kei." The [h/c]ette stood on her tip toes and placed a kiss on the blonde's cheek.

The boy froze and blushed a little. He looked away as he shoved his hands in his pockets, trying to hide his red face. "See you tomorrow, [y/n]."

The said girl giggles as she waved her boyfriend goodbye as he walked away, leaving the girl at the entrance of her house.

-

Later in the night, Tsukishima went on a small walk to clear his mind. It just seems he can't focus today. He was gonna go home and sleep but decided to go on a walk instead.

The blonde stopped in his tracks out of curiosity when he heard some noises in a near by alleyway. Noises like clanging and whooshing. Sounds like someone was fighting. Tsukishima shrugged his shoulders as he continued walking, not wanting to get in someone's business.

Just as he was gonna take another step, a large gust of wind blew behind him. Tsukishima's eyes widen in surprise as he heard the noises from before as clear as day.

He instantly turned around and his eyes widen more in horror. There was a ghoul and one special investigator, who was wounded near the chest.

The boy slowly took steps away, too afraid to move. The two was going at each other, not caring who was around, or mostly likely, can't tell who's around.

The special investigator was a tall, slightly young man with dark brown hair and glasses. He was in a normal special investigator outfit and he was using a quinque to fight off the ghoul.

The ghoul was oddly familiar to Tsukishima. She had [h/l] [h/c] hair and was fairly [height]. She was also wearing a black half kitsune mask. Her outfit was all in black. She was wearing a cloak with the hood up, a long sleeved shirt with metal plates over the shirt, black shorts, and combat boots with knee high stockings. The girl had a ukaku kagune, the color mostly black but the tips flamming with red.

Her black and red eyes glared at the man before her. She grits her teeth and freezes her kagune, shooting out spikes at the special investigator. The man got hit a few times but didn't back down.

The fight last a few more seconds until the ghoul finally killed the man. "Finally.. It's over..." She said with a sigh of relief, standing next to the body, her kagune disappearing. The girl's mask was cracked from the fight and when she realized it was too late.

The kitsune mask fell into pieces off of her face and Tsukishima's eyes widen in shock. "[Y-Y/n]..?"

The ghoul heard her name and turned her head. She gasped in shock as her red eyes went wide.

The girl instantly swung her arm over her head, her cloak covering her face, as she jumped from building to building in a fast pace.

Tsukishima started running after the girl. "[Y/n], w-wait!" He shouted after the girl.

-

The blonde was in front of [y/n]'s house, slightly out of breathe. He was going to knock on the door in an aggressive way, but stopped when he heard sniffles on the other side of the door. "[Y/n]?" He asks quietly.

"Go away, Kei. I'm obviously a monster that eat and kill humans." The said girl sobbed.

The boy pauses with a small smile, but a worried expression on his face. "I assume your study session is going fairly well?" He teased.

The [h/c]ette stopped crying. She got up from the floor and slowly cracks the door open, peaking her [e/c] orbs out. "You're not afraid..?"

Tsukishima smiles, which he rarely does. "Not in the slightest." He admits.

[Y/n] opens the door fully, revealing her whole body and confused face. "But-"

"You're still the same old [y/n] to me." The tall boy engulfed the girl in a hug. The younger tightly hugs the boy back with tears in her eyes.

"Human, monster, dinosaur, I wouldn't care what you are. I would always still love you, [y/n]." Tsukishima says in a soothing voice as he stroked the girls head to comfort her.

The said girl became a sobbing mess. "A-Always?" She managed to croak out.

"Always." The blonde replied with a small smile and blush.

Requested by sadderboi

This was actually fun to write ngl

I also drew of what I think [y/n] looks like in this chapter uwu