Goshiki Tsutomu - Homework

"[L/n]-san, good morning!" Goshiki exclaimed with a large smile.

The said girl turned her head and met eyes with the boy. She smiled back. "Good morning, Goshiki-san. You look cute as ever today." She grins.

The boy rubs the back of his neck with a giggle and a slight blush. "Th-thank you! And to you too."

[Y/n] giggles at the boy's obliviousness. She stares at Goshiki with a small smile and blush as he sat down next to her for class.

The homeroom teacher enters the room and starts class.

-

In the middle of class, [y/n] heard someone whispered her name. "[L/n]-san.."

The girl turns her head a little and sees Goshiki looking at her with pleading eyes. "Can you lend me your homework real quick..? It's urgent." He whispers.

[Y/n] nodded her head with a smile. She takes out her homework and writes something on it before handing it to the bowl cut next to her.

Goshiki looks at what the girl wrote with a confused look. 'You better give me a kiss in exchange you little cutie 😙' he read in his head. Goshiki giggles quietly, not really knowing what the girl meant.

-

At the end of the day, the two friend's walked home with each other like usual.

"So, my little cutie isn't going to volleyball practice today?"

The boy shook his head. "We don't have practice today, which is sort of a good thing! We really needed a break afterall." He nervously laughed.

[Y/n] giggles and ruffled the younger's head. "Don't overwork yourself, okay?"

Goshiki nodded his head as silence follows behind.

"Hey, [l/n]-san..?"

The said girl hummed in response. The two turned their heads and made eye contact.

Goshiki leans over a places a quick kiss on the girl's cheek. He blushes lightly as the girl stood their shocked, blush slowly forming on her face.

"Thanks for the homework.." He said quietly as he looked down shyly.

[Y/n]'s face became beat red as she covered her mouth to muffle her laughter.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING??!! DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!"

Sorry for such a delay and short chapter, but hoped you enjoyed.

Requested by reasonliving-