Chapter 1 : Summer Time *UPDATED Chapter*

Start from the beginning

" I'm glad you said something because I would've forgotten but I'm so ready to get back though exams were killing me and now that it's over I can finally spend time with my man." Zaniyah blushed.

Karah, Zaniyah, and Gabby all dated brothers, specifically the Williams brothers. Jamari, Daniel, Josiah, and Nikai we're very well-known.

To the regular eye, the brothers were just handsome, very wealthy young black men. But in reality, the people who were in the lifestyle they lead knew them as something different.

Collectively they were the head of the Williams Crime Syndicate. They had their hands on everything from drugs to weapons. Just as ruthless as they came but a little bit more sadistic. They had a full operation running up and down the East Coast to a good chunk of the Mid-West, down South, and stretched as far as to have full control in many areas overseas.

These same men were feared by many but were beyond humble. They never let themselves get too big-headed or out of character because their wealth, their status wasn't what made them it was a part of them. But don't get it twisted they were absolutely nothing to fuck with and didn't mind letting anyone know it if they had to.

Karah and Jamari have been together since she was 21 and with that she introduced Zaniyah to Josiah and Gabby to Daniel and they hooked up on their own from there.

Now as for Nikai, he didn't really come around much and when everyone started dating he was naturally a loner and just naturally faded to the background on top of not wanting to be a fourth wheel to the couples, as well as having his own disdain for relationships due to his last one. As time went on the girls got to see the real him and grew to love their future brother-in-law.

" Must be nice."  Cassidy sighed sarcastically looking out the window.

" Aww Cassy Wassy you'll find somebody don't mind us." Zaniyah said leaning over towards her resting her head on her shoulder making her smile lightly.

" No, don't coddle her Nay. You know she could've had anyone by now. Her ass just doesn't want to let anyone in since she broke up with Jru's trifling ass." Karah exclaimed as she took a sip of her slushy.

" I hate to say it Cass but she's right guys try to talk to your fine ass all the time and you just turn them away! ESPECIALLY Dion's fine ass!" Gabby said matter-factly.

" Dion? Dion? Why does that name sound familiar?" She sat up racking her memory trying to put a face to the name. "DION! DION?! Dean of pledges, A Phi A Dion?!" Zaniyah said frantically.

" Yes, bitch that Dion! He has been wanting Cassidy since he transferred to Howard sophomore year. Me and KK been trying to tell her slow ass." Gabby said.

" I don't know what y'all talking about. Plus he never approached me saying anything so how was I supposed to know?"

" Caresha please! It's literally written all over his face!" Karah yelled making all the girls burst in laughter.

" You probably would've known if your wasn't stuck in Jru la la land. I'm so happy you are finally free from the shackles of that hoe ass nigga. Good fucking riddance!"

"Yeah me too." She huffed slightly happy that she no longer felt that sunken feeling in her chest when the thought of him or the mention of his name came up. She had finally rid herself of him, she broke up with him for good at the beginning of the second semester of their junior year.

Jru and Cass were basically a college dream couple. She was one of the popular girls on campus, did amazing in class, and was her graduating class president as well as captain of the cheerleading and dance team.