Assault on Castle Doom Pt. 1

Comincia dall'inizio

Now, they were ready to take the castle out of the sky. Viv and Felicia were noticeably excited at the idea of destroying the entire thing. Gwen and Kitty were also very happy to hear that they had complete authority to do whatever they wanted. Danny and Miles have been training non stop for the upcoming battle and everyone else were prepping gear.

Widow didn't see teenagers anymore. They were a group of highly skilled, highly pissed off, group of warriors. Heroes.

Widow turned back to the castle image and smiled.

Widow: I have a plan.
-------
You were strapped down to a table with restraints that prevented you from moving. You could feel the cold metal cut your skin which was more annoying than painful. M.O.D.O.K had been working on the collar non stop to no avail. Whatever Hiro did, it was flawless.

M.O.D.O.K: This is useless! Who made this damn thing!

Y/N: A 13 year old.

M.O.D.O.K let out a frustrated cry. As you smirked. He slammed his hand against your head which caused it to hit the table. He was like a kid throwing a tantrum.

M.O.D.O.K: No matter. I'll just have to pry it off forcefully.

That wasn't forcefully? Wasn't this guy supposed to be one of the smartest people in the world? M.O.D.O.K grabbed something to the table behind him and shoved it between the collar and your neck. He held it in place and activated his headbeam. You closed your eyes tightly as you felt the heat sting into the metal which burnt your skin.

The collar finally snapped and it fell to the table. M.O.D.O.K tossed it aside and jammed a needle into your skin. He then injected you with enough Anti-Cells to render you powerless.

M.O.D.O.K: Perfect! Now to call the Master.

???: The master is already here.

You looked up in your dazed state to see Dr. Doom walk into the room with the samurai behind him. M.O.D.O.K activated the table which moved you upright so Doom could look you over.

Dr. Doom: To think, all this time you were still alive. I guess that goes to show you that you can't hire others to do your job.

The door opened again and in walked another man.

Dr. Doom: What is is Taskmaster?

Taskmaster: Radars report several flying objects approaching the castle.

You tried to focus on this new figure before a memory shot through your mind.

???: Y/N!

???: You are destined for greatness

???: You will not touch my son!

???: Y/N? Y/N can you hear me?

You felt like you wanted to rip this guy's throat out but you couldn't move. Taskmaster looked at you for a moment.

Taskmaster: So it's you. Elaine's boy.

Elaine? Who was Elaine? Doom looked at you and then to Taskmaster. He moved over to you and grabbed your face to force you to look at him.

Dr. Doom: Do you recognize this man?

You felt like you did.

Dr. Doom: 15 years ago I hired this man to clean up some loose ends.

He let go of your face and held his hands behind his back as he walked around the room.

Dr. Doom: 20 years ago I had an idea. A brilliant idea. Project Godslayer.