BIANCA - She's Not Dead Exactly..

Start from the beginning

“You’re her ‘associate’” Leo said. I nodded.

“Yep”

“Okay. So answer our question. Where is Alyssa?”

“In the one place they all wanted her. Tartarus” I finished.

“Wait. If this body holds your demi-god part, where’s your mortal part?” Leo asked.

“In Alyssa”

Leo began tapping the table. His fingers moving in different places. “So, Alyssa has Zeus’ power and Poseidon’s. This means she has more god than mortal in her” Leo looked at me to clarify. I gestured for him to continue. “Specifically, she has ¾ god and ¼ mortal. With your soul, she was 100% god. If your mortal part is in her, that means she’s -”

“She’s no longer immortal” Nico finished for him. “And she’s in unknown, enemy territory”

“This Tartarus guy, he wants her dead right? -”

“If Alyssa isn’t dead now, she will be soon” Bobby finished for Matthew.

“Bianca, you’re still apart of Alyssa, yes?” Nico started.

“Yeah”

“So you can still talk to her”

“Not anymore”

“Why?” Leo asked this time.

“Because the longer you stay in Tartarus, the closer to death you are. She might not be alive anymore. She’s been in there for 2 days” I said, gloomily.

“But -”

“No. She’s on the brink of death Nico. That’s why I can’t speak to her”

“Oh”

“In other news, with Thanatos so busy helping the Doors of Death open, some souls have escaped Elysium or Asphodel”

“Really? Like who” Leo asked.

“Well, Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf and Zoe Nightshade are some”

“Zoe? She’s back?” Nico asked. I nodded in confirmation.

“There are more but… anyway. Our course has been set for Alaska. We need to get there and save my fath – Hades. Could you guys give me a minute with Leo?” I asked.

Bobby, Matthew and Nico left reluctantly. Obviously curious as to what I was telling Leo.

“What is it Bianca?” Leo asked, irritated.

“It’s about that certain someone on an island” I began. Leo’s eyes glistened with anger and happiness.

“Yeah, what about her?”

“With Zeus kidnapped and the other gods and goddess’ busy keeping the Doors of Death closed, she figured out how to get of the island”

“And how’s that?” Leo questioned.

“She didn’t fall in love. She stayed in love” I concluded.

“She’s -“

“Off the island” I paused. “Boys, get away from the door”

Thump.

Leo had opened the door and Nico, Bobby and Matthew fell to the floor.

“Who is this mysterious ‘she’?”

“Her name is Calypso. She’s off the island” Leo looked like a kid on Christmas. I smiled at him.

“Guys -”

“- I think we found it” Matthew finished for Bobby as the Argo II made a loud crunching sound.

“Or they found us” Nico added.

💕💕💕

Hey Guys!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Photo is of Calypso when she found Leo.

I know that this chapter is kind of confusing but you'll get it after a while. For those who get it, good job my friends :)

I had to save Calypso :) Sorry but she's funny.

NOTE: Betcha didn't see me killing the main character. Sam's face when I told her was priceless ;)

Bye!