t w e n t y - f o u r

authors 📝
I'm going to start a new thing we're if you see this " *        * " it's inner thoughts alright? well thanks, and thank you for reading :)

North Carolina? What the fuck are they thinking?
"Wow?" I said sounding kinda excited. "I know right! I bet you're thinking, what are we thinking!?" wyatt said. *what are you thinking.* "we were just thinking you might want to go to the beach? For your birthday!" sophia spoke. I looked over at jack to see if he was in on this.

"don't look at me it was their idea" he said tossing his arm in the direction of wy and soph. "well.. thank you very very much. I'll look into it when I come ba-" "another thing, we're leaving today, yay!" jack interrupted sarcastically. My mouth dropped " wh-" "yep! so go home and pack!" wyatt said interrupting me. They all ran upstairs. I'm assuming to get jacks stuff. Meanwhile I walked over to my mom to see what's up.

"mom!? what the hell!?" I mumbled under my breath. "Whatttt? I think this will be a great bonding experience for you and your cousins." she said. "well gee thanks." I said walking back to timothée. "welp, I guess we must go and pack." I said. "WE? you mean YOU. this is your vacation. your birthday present." he said point at me. I took the tickets and showed him one of them that had his name on it. "Oh shit." He said.

"W-What? You d-don't want to come w-with m-me?" I asked. he snuck us in the bathroom as we continued he conversation. "What? Yes ofc but I didn't expect it" he said. "What would you feel like if I didn't want to go?" he added. "I-I would be c-cool with it" I said as calmly as ever. "oh really." he said with a smirk. "y-yeah...umm, d-do you not wanna g-go?" I asked. *if he says no my life will end literally. I want him to go so badly. or I'll probably spend it all alone. please say yes."

"Yes of course" he said planting a soft kiss on my lips. *wow.. my thoughts go insane when I feel him up against me;) fuckkk why can't I already be 18.* we eventually ended up making out. he sat me on sink, I wrapped my legs around him so I could feel him even moree. he began to make love patches on my neck, I let a small moan slip out of my mouth as he continued to kiss my neck.

we were eventually startled by a band on the door. "Y-Yea...?" I spoke. "Are you okay?" I heard onas voice. *WAS SHE COMING TOO!? OMG THIS WILL BE FUN.* "Y-Yes.. I just s-spilled water on m-myself and t-t-timothée is helping me." I said. "okayyyy" she said. when I didn't hear anything else I put some water on my shirt to make it look legit. when we were walking out he grabs my lower back and and whispers in my ear

"we need to talk later alright." he then pulled out of my ear n gave me a look of reassurance. I nodded my head in response he then walked off and told aidan to take him home in which the both walked out of the house. "Sopeee" ona said blowing her cheeks up which made her look adorable. "How was itttttt" she said. "How was what?" I said giggling. "the sexxx you don't go into the bathroom and lock it to clean off water" she said with a big smile.

"there was no sex, and I didn't realize the door was locked." I said with a reassuring smile. "ok if you say so, aidan went to take timothée to get his things. do you want me to go with you?" she asked. "that would be great, let's go." I grabbed my keys from the counter and trotted our with ona behind me. "so, do you plan on going to college" she asked  as she applied some lipgloss. "well.. I don't know yet. I don't have the grades or the time honestly."

"dang so your one of those troublemakers huh?" she asked. "You can say that, I just do what I think is fair." I said. we stayed silent as the radio played its music. "so you're still in school too?" I asked. "Yes but, online." She said. "Ohhh, and do you want to go to a university?" I asked. "Not sure yet" she made some kind of face that made it look like she was thinking. "Well you still got time" I said smiling at her. I turned my attention back to the road as I pulled into the parking lot of the building.

In the elevator I hit 20th floor button, I could feel my stomach go upside down as the elevator shot up. "Are you alright?" ona asked "y-yeah.. I can't stand elevators. luckily it goes really fast that we had already been there. I got all my stuff together, I took everything I might need to take back to ATL, because from NC I'm flying back home where my parents would also be waiting for me.

I was about to head out but I was very thirsty, I grabbed some cold water and chugged it, while I was I saw the necklace Finn gave me still on the counter. I was so focused on the pictures I guess I forgot about it. the necklace was silver, REAL silver. and can you guess what it was? it was a necklace that had a name. finns name...

"what's that?" ona asked. "christmas gift. can you help me?" I asked. "Sure" she opened the necklace and swung it around me. when she locked it in I help it in my hand tight. "Well we should get going our flight is in an hour." she said. "What!? Omg we must get going." I said. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door I swung it open and there standing In front of me was the crew finns hand was up like he was about to knock.

"U-Uh.. w-what are you guys d-doing here?" I asked. "are you in a rush?" finn asked. "k-kinda.." I said. "kinda!? we have to go now y/n" ona said under her breath hitting me in the arm. "where are you going?" sadie asked as she was the suitcase behind my back. "s-see.. I just k-kinda got I-Invited somewhere that's all." I said. "Oh, well if you're not busy tmr we are all heading back home. and considering you're moving down here-

we thought you might wanna come back with us? and we can help you gather up anything you need" Finn said cracking a smile. "y-yeah tha-" i was stopped by a foot hitting my calf. "s-sorry.. umm, I won't be heading home.. I'm actually going to n-north carolina.." I said. "o-ohhh.. well, for whatever reason have fun. and we'll see you back home." Finn said. "o-okay." we all have each other an awkward hug. we all headed down the elevator which could of been more awkward.

we headed our separate ways, I put my stuff in the truck and when I looked up a saw finn in the distance waving bye. I sent him a light smile and wave. "soo.. that was weird." ona said. "yes, it was. we should get going before we miss our flight." I said taking off.

authors note🦋
read, vote, comment
and stay tuned for more chapter <3

my kind of womanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara