t w e n t y - o n e

we arrived at the penthouse I glanced at the parking lot and didn't see my dads rental car. I decided to take tim upstairs to watch a movie. I unlocked the door and opened it, only to be scared by the presence of a worried Sadie sitting at the island.
"Omg wtf!" I jumped backwards and hit timothée in the face with my head. "FUCK!" tim responded to the pain that I had just cause him.

"Holy shit I am so fucking sorry!" I turned around to help tim meanwhile Sadie stood up from the chair she was in a faced me. "y/n we need to talk" she said. "Are you okay?" I said reassuring myself with timothée. "Y-Yeah I'm fine." He said holding his forehead. after he let me know he was okay I walked up to Sadie and stood only inches away from her face.

"What are you doing here!?" I whispered. "What is he doing here!?" she replied low as well. "What do you want." I said in a normal voice walking off into the living room. "I need to talk to you." she said. "About what?" I said looking back at her. she glanced around the room and saw the pictures on the wall. "wow you actually put them up" she said laughing a little. "what is so important you came into my home?" I asked.

"it's Finn." she said. "of course" I mumbled under my breath. "He's very fucking hurt y/n." she said. "okay?" I replied. "OKAY!?" she raised her voice. "OKAY?!" she said again. "THATS REALLY ALL YOU GOT TO FUCKING SAY?" she added. "What more is there to say?" I replied. "You have to be joking. Say that you are making a mistake.. say that this is all so prank." She said.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." I said. "Being with that guy!?" she said motioning towards the kitchen. "okay.. hold on. finn broke up with ME. timothée HELPED me. he tried to explain that to Finn but it seems like he didn't care at what state of mentality I was in that very moment." I said. "this is going to end up just like what happened with marte-" "DO. NOT COMPARE HIM TO MARTELL. EVER!" I said raising my voice.

when I did, she stayed quiet. "h-how do I n-not k-k-know me and f-f-finn will not end up like me and MMMM-Mar- Martell?...huh?" I added. there was nothing but silence. "because you know him." she said. "what's makes you even T-T-THINK that me and timothee are together!?" I said. she didn't reply but she did pull her phone out and shoved her screen in my face.

"You have g-got to be kidding m-me

"You have g-got to be kidding m-me." I said. I remember the moment after this tim have me hiding behind his shoulder so no pictures would have been taken but I guess it was to late. Timothée walked into the room still holding his head. "I'm so s-s-sorry." I said. "don't worry it's o-" before he could finish I shoved the phone in his face showing him what I was really apologizing for.

he read the article probably a hindered times because he was taking long to give any reaction or even give back the phone. "I don't think it matters." he said handing the phone to sadie. "listen .. all I'm saying is think things threw. this could go a million different directions." she said looking towards me. nothing else was said until she broke the silence. "make the right choice and choose finn." she said before leaving the room.

there was a sudden silence until the closing of the front door snapped some sound into the room. "About the article.. as long as they don't expose your face then you will be fine." he said. "I d-d-don't care" I said. "Your safety and reputation is my concern right now. I'm going to get my team onto that site to buy that picture and it shouldn't be a problem." he said.

"I D-DON'T CARE!" I said raising my voice a little. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked. "Timmy I don't know! I don't know what the hell to do anymore! I'm going to have all of East ATL tumbling onto my shoulders if I don't choose finn!" I said. He wasn't saying anything, the silence was killing me. I looked over to him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and got up.

"where are you going?" I said getting up right behind him. "making the choice for you." he said turning around slightly, I started to get heavy eyes as the tears were ready to come down. "w-what n-n-no!" i said crying completely all over the place. he came and wrapped me in a hug. "It's going to be okay." he whispered. I began to grip my hands onto his jacket as I could feel him trying to let go. "N-no... N-No!" I cried out as he somehow released himself from my grip and began walking for the door.

I walked right behind him, he grabbed his keys from the counter and was walking for the door. I quickly gripped onto his eyes crying "N-No!" I cried out. "p-p-please..." I cried out once more. I fell to the ground holding onto him. "y/n..stop. this is ridiculous. finn obviously loves you.. and well, you are meant to be." He said. "And y-you d-d-don't?" I sniffled.

"Yes.. of course it's just that-" "J-JUST T-T-THAT WHAT!?" I cried out. he took a deep sigh and wasn't saying anything. "S-S-Stay...please." I pleaded. He looked down and realized how vulnerable I looked. he sat down next to me and wrapped me in a hug. I cried all over his shoulder, to the point it was damp. "I'm sorry." he whispered into my ear. I gripped onto him tight as we sat there on the floor.

authors note🦋
I really don't know what to say other than THANKS FOR THE READs.
comment, vote, smile and be happy :)
stay tuned <3