e i g h t

after my bath I went to my room and seen I got a text from finn.

finnie boi💗
Hey, how are you feeling?

me
much better

finnie boi💗
I'm glad, so can we hangout tmr?

me
yes, ofc but why waste your 3 days hanging out with me?

finnie boi💗
excuse me? let me do what I want with my vacation😡

me
ok, ok. tmr? when my parents leave for work, at 7:00AM

finnie boi💗
okay, I'll see you tomorrow bye. ❤️

me
bye finn 💕

I turned off my phone and headed downstairs, I ate some dinner my mom made, I watched TV with my parents for like 2hrs. We made a strong bond, they don't argue and life in this house is just...normal. I guess therapy did help them. i went to bed at around 8:00, I woke up the next morning to knocking on my door.

it was 7:23AM, it must of been finn, I opened the door with crazy bed hair and saggy clothes
"Wow, your hair looks amazing" Finn said.
"Stfu stay down here" I ran upstairs and changed into a tee and some joggers, I brushed my teeth and hair, I was going to my room to put on perfume

when I opened the door I was surprised with Finn sitting there. "What are you doing in here?!" I said "just looking" he said, he was looking at my picture wall filled with pictures of me and Martell.
I walked up to the wall, I ripped them off and threw them in my trash.

After I did, I sat down in front of my mirror and began to apply some never used foundation to cover up my black eye, bruised cheek and red neck from where martell chocked me. "Fuck! it's not working!" I said in frustration. I sat down on my bed next to Finn. I began to cry to how ugly I looked. "Hey, don't worry, you don't need that shit, plus I wouldn't be able to see your beautiful ass freckles" He said.

"Awh, thank you😔" I placed my head on his shoulder he placed his head on mine. "your still pretty to me." he whispered. I slowly lifted my head and he did the same. at this point we were just staring at each other deep in the eyes. god he's a blessing. his freckles are 10x better than mine.

his eyes were sparkling from the light coming in through my window. The moment would of been perfect. if I didn't have this deep insecurity about him looking at me, especially with how bad I looked. I looked away from him and it got silent. "Let's go downstairs, I'm hungry" I broke the silence and walked downstairs and he followed.

We ate waffles and watched movies and laughed about the dumbest things. Don't get me wrong at this point I do really like finn, I love everything about him. he's so protective and I love it, but he's my friend, nothing more.

we slept on the couch cuddled up together for an hour, when we woke up, we went to my room "where's the weed at?" "omg" I reach under my bed and grabbed a joint I had stashed. "You were serious right?" Finn gave me a crazy look "I wasn't really serious but I'm down" he said.

we lit up the blunt passing it back and forth. I was so fucking high. but I could control myself so could finn. We were high and were just laying down on my bed looking at the ceiling. "y/n, can I tell you something?" "Anything." "I-I- I'm so in love with you, I kissed you in front of martell because I was jealous, and I love you a lot and I wanted you all to myself, and I'm sorry." high or not I know finn would of told me this.

"Are you serious?" "Yes" he replied. I looked over at him and we made eye contact "kiss me.." I said.

he lifted himself up and rolled over top of me, we were just looking at each other I hesitated at first but then we were passionately kissing each-other. he's a great kisser. I was running my fingers through his hair, ugly or not, I wanted this. I needed this. things got heated he took his shirt off, and went back to kissing me. he took my shirt off, He took his pants off, and mine.

we were kissing, then I snapped back into reality "wait!-" "what, what, what is it?" "I don't think we should.." "it's ok I understand" finn said. man I felt like such a buzz kill putting my clothes back on. but instead I laid him down, I got on-top of finn and we were just making out. keep in mind I was still pretty high.

yes, I could control myself but I don't think I realized what I was doing. "Finn.." "yes?" "I'm sorry." "for what?" "For all this.." "it's okay, don't worry about it. you're probably not gonna remember anyways."
"I'm sleepy" "let's go to sleep then." He told me. we cuddled up and fell asleep.

I woke up and Finn was gone. I looked at my phone and it was 7:00Pm I went downstairs and my mom was there preparing dinner. "Good-morning sleepyhead?" "Hi" I replied "are you okay?" "Can I get pain killers?" "Absolutely" my mom gave me a glass of water and some pills. my head was hurting really badly.

"How long was I out?" I asked "well you were already sleeping when I got here." "Is dad home?" "No, not yet. he's working late tonight." "So it's just gonna be us tonight?" I asked "Yes" she replied I looked around the room, a little. my mom looked at me funny "is there something you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked "...yes" "ok well dinners ready, let's eat and then we can talk" "ok" I have my mom a soft smile.

she was never there for me, ever. she never understood me. and now, she gets me. She always has open ears before speaking or judging. "So what's this about?" she asked I sighed before saying "finn"
"oh, oh...what about finnie boi?" Ever since yesterday my mom spoke among finns name is a good manner, she never liked him, simply because of the past things we've done, or still do. but she doesn't know.

"I think.. I might be..yk, with him.." "YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT WITH HIS!!?" she said in a panicked tone  "what! Nooo"