t e n

"i'm fine" I said "where's your mom?" "She's gone" I said. "So they did leave?" "Yes" "where are you gonna stay!?" "Here" "what! what will you eat!?" "My mom left me 300 dollars" "Oh, okay, well that's enough" "yeah" I replied. "So, do you still wanna hangout?" He asked. "I mean if you want to" "sure" he replied. He walked in after having the whole talk outside.

He sat on the couch and turned on the tv; I sat in a chair across the room, I had my head staring at the floor, but my hair was in my face so you couldn't quite see were I was looking from a side point of view. I zoned out, everything went silent all I could hear was ringing. but I still didn't move eyes from were they were facing.

After about a minute of my ears ringing I felt a tap on shoulder, I looked and it was Finn. He was crouched down talking to me, I could hear him at first. "Are you okay?" He asked. I didn't respond at first. "Your turning pale.." he said. That's when I felt it, I quickly ran up the stairs and for the bathroom. I began to throw up, I heard Finn coming behind me. he was rubbing my back "let it all out." He said.

After about 5 minutes of non stop throwing up, I realized it was yellow. "You realize that's from getting mad all the time right?" finn said. "Yeah.." "you need to take it easy." He said. I grabbed a mint from the mint jar in the bathroom. then I went to my bed and laid down finn followed he laid done next to me. my back was towards him, but he hugged me from behind.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Did it hurt?" I asked. "Did what hurt?" "When you jumped out of a 2 story window?" I said trying to hold back my laugh. "Umm.. a little" he said, I turned around and faced him placing my face into his chest. he wrapped his arms around me tightly. He kissed my head and I fell asleep.

~~

Monday came around and I had to go back to school. My eyes looked so good, my neck had already been healed from it's bruises. I was heading out of the door in a grey long sleeve with baggy ripped jeans and white high top all stars. I was going to grab my board when I see a car pull in the driveway, I was unfamiliar with it.

A head popped out of the car and I instantly saw curls. messy, messy curls. "good morning precious!" Finn said. "hi, what's with the new ride?" birthday present. "Shit, i am so sorry I forgot." (I'd you're a good fw dan you'd know his birthday is dec 23rd.) "it's fine no worries"
I went over to the drivers side where he was standing. "What?" He said confused.

"Happy Birthday Love" I said giving him a big kiss on the lips, which led to a small make out. Hmm his lips tasted so good. "ok-" he tried to speck lightly pushing me off "ok- ok- we should go now." He said pushing away from the kiss. "Uh, fine." I said trailing to the other side of the car and getting in.

"you look great today" he said focusing on the mirrors when he was backing out of the driveway. he put his arm on the back of the passenger seat and he had his neck turning around, showing his beautiful ass jawline. "Wow, you should probably hurry up and pull out. ;)" "why?" He asked confused. "Cause if I keep seeing you that way I might loose it" I said biting my lip.

"Your such a dork." He said laughing. "What? Your jawline and sexy ass curls were turning me on." I said. He laughed at my statement and drove to school, we arrived and headed inside holding hands. "Happy birthday finn!" Is kinda all I heard while walking down the hallway. he waited for me to get some stuff from my locker, and then we went to the courtyard.

there we found a bunch of people with balloons posters and presents. Instantly they attacked finn. Some posters where not just on his birthday but about his greeting back from the suspension. "WELCOME BACK FINN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FINN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU" everyone sang out i stood there watching finn laugh and smile in excitement.

"Did you know about this?" He asked me. "I planned it all" I said laughing. "Well that ruined my plan" he said with a frown. "What plan?" Some guys came from behind finn with a poster, teddy bear and balloons and a bag. The poster said "I need a date to hoco and you are IT" the word it was red and in the label of the movie. He also had balloons in his hands just like in the movie. And he was also holding a teddy bear.

It was my favorite movie. I gasped in excitement. everyone was making their cute gestures and some were recording. Then suddenly Finn speaks "I need a date to hoco and you are it" he read what was on the poster and I began to cry. I shook my head holding my hands in my face crying he came to me and hugged me. He also kissed my lips so slow I front of everyone. Which made everyone go crazy.

All I could see was flashes when I opened my eyes from kissing Finn. We hugged for a moment then he gave me the teddy bear and the poster and balloons. As for everyone else, they started to hand Finn his presents there was to many for him to hold that he laid some on the ground. When then got Noah, Millie, Sadie and a few other guys to help take them to Finn's car.

Finn insisted I didn't take anything, he wanted me to 'stand their looking cute' with the teddy bear. Finn peeked inside some bags as some consisted with bud light 12 packs some 24 and cigars. "Woah, people overdid it huh." He said "I sent out a list of your favorites" I said winking. "Of course you did he said coming over kissing me.

I put my teddy bear in his car, the whole back seat was covered with presents and balloons which was insane. "Well we should go, before we're late" Noah said Sadie and Millie nodded. We were all walking to the door when suddenly Finn stopped me from walking catching everyone's attention. "What is it?" Sadie said.

"I just remembered..I have this thing I have to go to..at the dentist, so I'm gonna go..I'll be back at lunch. I'll also drop all the presents at my house so they won't be all there." He said "I'll go so I can help you." I suggested with a smile. "Uhh, N-NO!" "But.. ugh.." everyone starting to look at him weird.

"But, uhh.. Millie?" He said looking up at her. "Yes?" She asked confused. "Will...yo-you come with me?" He asked. "Uh..y/n are you okay with that.." she asked looking at me.

"Y-Yeah that's fine.." I responded with a low smile, i was confused why he would take millie instead of me. well, I'm not his girlfriend. So I can't even say anything. "Listen I'll be back before lunch ok? I promise." He said cupping my face, he kissed my forehead as I stared at him with puppy eyes.

"Noah, take care of her please." Finn said before him and Millie walked to his car and drove off. I stood there until the car was out of sight. "Hey c'mon Sadie said. "We're late" Noah said. They both held me on each side as they could feel my sadness. "You did great with the surprise." Sadie told me.

"yeah..I know" I sighed as we walked into the building.

authors note🦋
why would finn take millie and not you?
hmm.. seems skeptical.
stay tuned for more 🙈