n i n e t e e n

I went home and timmy went his way, when I got to the penthouse I took a warm shower. I left the door unlocked so tim could make his way in, I was changing when I realized the outfit would go great with the shoes tim bought me so I put them on and began to do my makeup.

timothée's pov

I think I look fantastic and this is what I was wearing.

nothing major or to extra.

I let myself into y/n's place since she texted me before hand saying she left the door unlocked.
"y/n?" I yelled from the downstairs part of the pent.
"I'm almost ready I'll be down in a minute." she responded. I walked around, I went to the living room and looked at some family pictures that were hanging on the walls.

there was one that caught my eye the most, it was a picture of y/n in a royal blue dress. she had on a crown, her parents were aside her as she held a bouquet of flowers. I was just thinking about how beautiful she looked when my thoughts were interrupted. "Tim?" I heard a voice in the distance. I walked to we're I heard the voice. when I realized y/n was coming down the steps I was blown away.

she looked absolutely perfect.

y/n's pov

I felt slightly uncomfortable, I don't like showing my stomach, and I'm sure tim could of guessed that, aside the scar

I felt slightly uncomfortable, I don't like showing my stomach, and I'm sure tim could of guessed that, aside the scar. I didn't wear heavy makeup but I think I looked great. I wore the heels timmy gave me, which fit comfortably and perfectly. when I walked down the stairs I tried so hard not to look at timothée but I could feel his heartwarming smile.

"you okay?" he asked as I finally reached the bottom. "yes." I said hugging him, he planted a kiss on my head. As it made me fill with nothing but comfort. "Do you hear that?" he says. "What is it?" I said. "It sounds like.." before he was gonna say what I thought he said bathing into the door was Sadie. "footsteps..." he finished.

behind her, was millie..noah and you guessed it finn. "what..THE HELL.. are you guys doing here." I said slowly, you could literally hear the angry in my voice. "What the hell is HE doing here." Millie pointed to him clinching her jaw. "GUYS COME ON LETS GO I TOLD YOU THIS WAS ALL BULLSHIT." Finn said trying to leave but before he could noah gripped his wrist.

"we basically dragged him here." noah said laughing a little, I could tell he was trying to add levity to this situation. which it most definitely needed. "ANYWAYS what the HELL y/n!" Noah adds throwing his hands in the air. Not letting go of Finns wrist he throws him forward as he is now a few inches away from timothée.

I could feel the tention rising, it was getting heated that I started to panic. that feeling was coming again, the one that made me speechless. my heart was aching but I was suffering in silence, all eyes were on Tim and Finn. "KICK HIS ASS FINN!" Sadie yelled. "OK hold on we didn't come for a fight!" millie said pushing them back from each other as all they were doing was staring deeply into each other's souls. "We came to make things right." she added
(my god it rhymessss)

"I tried to talk to finn over the phone but seems like he's just not very well at controlling himself." timothée said sincerely. but that's all finn needed, was a snapping point. he was already filled with so much angry that he took it more insulting and didn't realize what he had said was even true. "YOU LISTEN HERE. YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ME SO DON'T STAND HERE-

AND TALK ABOUT MY ANGER LIKE YOU KNOW ME." finn said pointing his finger towards tim. "get your hand out of my face." timothee said. "Or what." Finn replied. "Get out." I said chocking on my own words. that's when everyone looked at me. "What?" Finn said. "I said get out!" I repeated again, only this time I raised my voice causing it to crack.

"It's going to happen all over again y/n!" finn yelled causing me to jump. "THIS IS GOING TO BE JUST LIKE MARTELL AND YOU'LL COME CRAWLING BACK." I scoffed at his statement laughing a bit. "Wow.." I said. "I'm so- I didn't mean it like th-" his fake apology was about to make me die of laughter so I had to intrude.

"Listen, I'm moving down here. Maybe now or after graduation, either way. I don't want to talk to you EVER." I said. My words maybe the whole group go silent. "Hmm.. wow. you're even following the guy." Finn scoffed. "IT IS NOT LIKE THAT SO SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T KNOW!" I said throwing my hand around.

"calm down." timmy said using his hand to signal me. Everything got silent, all you could hear was the loud angry breathing of me and finn. Yes, we love each other. and maybe everything said right now is just spite or in the moment. who knows but it was getting heated. "We should go." Finn said looking down at millies feet.

I could still hear the anger in his tone, or was killing me to do this but.. "he's right.. you should ALL go." I said looking at the guys. "Fine. But don't say we didn't warn you." millie said. Noah and Sadie didn't say anything, I know they were both very hurt. They were all walking towards the door, when Finn opened it there was the mail man.

"delivery for y/-" before the man could finish he was interrupted by Finn grabbing the box out of his hand. "PERFECT TIMING." finn said yelling. he threw the box towards my feet, I heard a shatter which made me jump. When I looked up they were gone, the mailman was at the door waiting for a signature. Tim went to sign the mail mans needing while I grabbed the box and put in on the counter.

I grabbed a knife and opened the box inside was 2 shattered picture frames, one had a picture of me and the crew. the other, a picture of me and finn hugging when he asked me to be his girlfriend. there was also a tiny box I opened it and it was a necklace. There was a note attached to it that said "for the love of my life, happy christmas baby. <3" I caught a tear that was about to come down my face. tim walked over and saw all the stuff. he rubbed my back up and down.

I grabbed the picture frame and removed all the shattered glass. I left timothée's presence and went to the living room. There, I looked for a perfect spot to put the pictures. I found a spot and hung the one of me and the guys and just as I was hanging the one of me and finn, tim came in the room. I hung the picture without hesitation and got back down. "what?" I said. "Nothing, just surprised you still hung the pictures" he said so calm. "Yeah, well they were a huge part of my life" I said.

he nodded his head in silence and I fixed my top. "So do you still want to go to the party?" He asked. "Cause we don't have to" he said. "No, I took me to long to get like this." I said. "Yeah, and you did a great job. look at you." he said twirling me in a circle. "Well come on let go." I said laughing.

we went downstairs and got into my car, we drove to the destination the car had. when we got there, it was beyond crowded with people, all I seen was cars all over the street and bodies in the front yard.
"Ready to turn back?" He asked. "Umm..no. It's fine." I said. "Are you sure? We don't have to stay." he said again. "No c'mon." I said. I found a parking spot and we began to trot to the house.

authors note🦋
okayyy, I love finn too!
I want to shoot a bird because of how mad I am.
but this is just the beginning of the drama😳
trust me.
good things are to come!
vote, follow, comment.
and I love u, thanks for reading <33