Alpha Ryker patted my head and smile at me. "Alright let's go home."

Home.

My stomach twisted happily and I screamed internally. This feeling of contentment is something I never felt in ages! Alpha Ryker doesn't hate me anymore and it's not a dream!

Alpha Ryker led me towards the car and let me sit in the passenger seat because Isaac and Felix are occupying the back seat. I glared at Felix and he glance back innocently. When Alpha Ryker started the car, he drove us towards the pack.

Towards our home.

Alpha Ryker parked outside their house and Felix pulled Isaac inside. He's been convincing Isaac on the way to stay the night and hangout in his room saying he was upset because he got scolded by Tony which is a lie. But I didn't say anything because he deserved it after all he was really upset.

I glanced at Alpha Ryker and caught him already looking at me. My face blushed again and told him that I will go my way but he stopped me.

"Do you want to stay the night?" He asked me then his eyes suddenly got bigger as if he was shocked it slipped in his mouth.

I know he's just saying it to be nice but my heart is full of contentment and that's enough. It was enough for me to know he's worried about me and I couldn't ask for more. Besides, Isaac will probably stay in Felix's room and I don't want to sleep in their guess room because who knows, Alpha Dominic might come.

"It's okay Alpha Ryker. I don't want to ruin Felix's moment with Isaac if I will stay the night. I'm sure Felix would rather spend his time with Isaac tonight. Thank you for the offer though Alpha Ryker." I smiled at him and turned around about to walk away.

"No! I mean, in my room? I wanted to talk to you."

My heart squeezed and is beating so fast right now as if I run a marathon. Gus howled and run in circle excitedly. So this is what it feels like when there's a butterfly in your stomach. It's exactly what my mom always said it would be!

I nodded gracefully, "Okay. I will stay." I said in whisper that I know Alpha Ryker heard because he's holding my hand and pulling me inside the house, towards his room.

I have never been in his room before so I'm really nervous but feel lucky at the same time. Once upon a time, Alpha Ryker never in his life would hangout with me but now, I'm in his room!

"I will get some snacks and drinks so feel free to roam around."

I nodded at him and waited for him to close the door before I pick up the wooden carving I made. So he'd really keep this. I thought he would throw it away thinking it's a garbage or something but he'd really appreciate the small things. I was relishing the moment I didn't noticed Alpha Ryker coming in inside.

"I got that from my birthday and I never knew who made this. It's pretty cool right?" He brought cheetos and cola then put it on his side table.

"Yeah it's really cool." I said while putting it back. Setting it aside like I didn't made it. I feel nervous now that we're alone in his room.

Alpha Ryker lie down on his bed and turned on his tv before he chuckled. I frowned then he glance my way and patted the side of the bed.

"Come on. Lie down with me but this time I won't interrogate you like last time."

I smile relieved and slowly lied down with him. He browse for a movie before we settled watching a random movie. We're not even watching for 10 minutes when he started to stir.

"Can I ask you a question?" Alpha Ryker asked.

"Okay"

"Since when did you became close with Isaac and Alex? They have been calling you 'Ray' lately." He asked without looking at me while tapping his fingers on his chest.

"Not longer a month. I asked them to call me Ray because Isaac and Alex told me to call them with just their names. They don't want me to call them Beta and Delta anymore so I told them to call me by my nickname in return." I glanced at him then when he looked in my eyes, I hide myself in the blanket, before peaking with my eyes.

He chuckled with my actions and move to face me, "Well can I call you Ray? I feel left out. I'm the only one who calls you Raymond."

I squeaked and thank goodness there's a blanket so I can hide my blushed! I don't know what to do if he saw me blushing again!

I nodded slowly, "Okay. In r-return can I call you Ryker?"

He gave me a smile where his dimple shows and I continue to watch him shamelessly. "You can, Ray"

When my name rolled down on his tongue I felt the butterfly in my stomach again. So I tried speaking his name to know what would it feel, "Ryker" the moment I speak his name, more butterfly circling my stomach and it feel so right! Gus howled in approval.

He coughed after a few minutes of looking at each other and he paused the movie before speaking, "I've been wanting to apologise Ray but I never had a chance to. I'm really sorry. I hurt you for years without knowing how much you've struggled. I'm so stupid for accusing you and pouring my anger towards you. I should not have done everything I did to you. You don't deserve it. It's okay if you don't forgive me but I'm taking back everything I have said about you and your parents. I'm really sorry for everything Ray. If there's anything I could do in order for you to forgive me, I will do it."

He said with nothing but honesty. He looked at me with guilt mixed with hope, never breaking his gaze. I feel so small whenever he focused his gaze onto me. Like I'm melting. I was overwhelmed by the emotions that I didn't noticed the tears rolling down my face.

I chuckled lowly and wipe it away before glancing back at Ryker. Mesmerized with his eyes, "I forgive you Ryker. You don't have to do anything. Your apology is more than enough."

Ryker released his breath and scooted closer to me. "You're so kind Ray. I don't deserve your forgiveness."

I shake my head as I disapproved to his words.

"You are my light Ryker." I put my hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat. I don't know where this confidence came from, but I've been wanting to tell him this so now or never. I took a deep breath and let my heart speak.

"There is nightmare
Of which I have been
surviving in

So just imagine my
Surprise
When you,
My new moon,
Began to shed some light

You pulled away my curtain
Of doubt
And painted over my walls
Of darkness

You knew in deep inside me
Of the brokenness that
existed
Yet helped me escape
The never ending night

So now when I fall
Asleep
I whisper in my dreams

You are my new moon
My light to my darkness"

I heard myself whisper until I fall asleep but not before I felt his heart beat race fast then saw how his eyes widen in shock and his face turned into a crimson red.

I hope this is not a dream.

That's it! Chapter 16 Achieved!

I would like to specially thank someone for writing a poem for my book. Yes! That's right! You are one of the lucky person to read such a wonderful and meaningful poem!

My friend Queen0fTheRedRoses is the one who wrote that! The title is "New Moon". 

What do you think?

Check her book! It's called,
"My Kingdom of Roses"
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Link to his book: https://my.w.tt/8QN5XInhO6

Get to know her: https://my.w.tt/BjGLWtpjO6

Thank you so much for reading!

Lovelots, Ria ❤️