Chapter 16

Please read it!

I dedicated this chapter to my friend Queen0fTheRedRoses for writing a poem specifically for my book. I'd really appreciate the effort so thank you so much!!!
❤️❤️❤️

Ray's POV

"Why do you guys looked so shocked? and who told you you're a midget?" Isaac asked confused.

"W-well uhm" I stutter not finding any excuse.

Alpha Ryker looked around and knitted his eyebrows.

"What are you two doing here? You're not 18 yet!" He asked.

I felt my body stiffened and suddenly felt cold with his tone.

"Geez chill will you? What are you doing here anyway don't tell me you followed us?" Felix asked accusingly.

Isaac looked everywhere but us and whistled calmly. Earning a gasp from Felix.

"Are you insane?! Why would you follow us?!!"

"Not me. I mean Ryker forced me to follow you. Obviously worried coz' you said you're going to meet someone 'hot'. He's been panicking the whole drive and we're waiting in the car until both of you came outside."

"You're the one who was eager to follow them saying shit like what if midget get hurts or what if midget really meet someone hot. You're the one who's sweating the whole drive don't blame this to me!" Alpha Ryker argued annoyingly.

"Really Isaac, you're worried about me?" Felix said running towards Isaac to give him a hug.

"Well I really met someone hot but he's annoying as Alex and I hate him."

"So you guys really had fun inside?" Isaac asked raising his eyebrow.

"No! I mean yes we did went inside. But the owner scolded us for hours since we're not 18 yet before he let us leave."

Isaac hummed before he nodded then Felix looked at me and Alpha Ryker. "Well where did you park? Let's go." Felix pulled Isaac and left me with Alpha Ryker who's glaring at me intensely.

I looked at Alpha Ryker before I looked away. "Uhm where's Alex?" I started to asked since he's not talking to me.

"In the pack. He was called by Donovan."

His tone is becoming cold as ever and I mind linked Felix telling him how could he leave me but of course he didn't answer obviously busy with Isaac.

"I thought you're going to buy something." I hesitantly said while looking at my shoes.

"We decided not to coz' someone apparently wants to meet someone 'hot'."

I hitched my breathing and closed my eyes tightly afraid to see him. He's releasing his pheromones and it took me a lot not to whimper. When he noticed my action, he stopped immediately and sighed.

"I'm sorry Ray I didn't mean to. I'm really worried specially you're with Felix. You know he's unstoppable and he might ask you to do stupid things like this. Not to mention when you went inside, Isaac stopped me into barging in inside."

My body heats up but stand on my ground and looked at him shamelessly with flushed face.

"We didn't meet anyone except the owner to scold us. I promise and I'm sorry, we shouldn't come here." I tapped my shoe on the ground and looked at him shyly. Though I feel guilty for lying, I'm not ready to tell him yet.