Chapter 14

RAY'S POV

I never think that I would quit so early in this job. I was thinking of quiting until I graduated in college but that's not the case anymore. Now that I'm getting close with Alpha Ryker and my life is getting better, I don't want to lose them if they find out I'm using my body to earn money.

I'm not only doing this because of them but also for myself. I don't want them to think I'm dirty because I wouldn't be able to face them anymore. I hate that job. I don't even want to think about coming back in that room again. Never. Not when they think I'm so innocent.

I'm bringing Felix in TSB because I know he will understand and accept me. I just hope he wouldn't ask questions I'm not ready to answer. I know Felix would get mad at me for doing this kind of job. He will blame himself for not talking to his Dad to deal with the pack members. He's going to hate himself for not being such a "good friend". 

I can accept all of that. But I wouldn't be able to endure it if he stop being my friend. 

We're in front of The Side Bar and the confusion in Felix's face is evident. He turned to face me and knitted his eyebrows, "You didn't tell me you're a rebel. You're not even 18 yet! Don't tell me you're meeting someone old and married in here?!"

I shake my head no. "Then tell me why are we here?!" 

"I will explain everything to you later but promise me you will still be my friend after this." I nervously looked at him and started rubbing my hands.

He looked at me like he's reading my mind before he took a deep breath. "Okay. I promise. So how can we go inside? we're not 18 yet"

"With this." I showed him my ID and nudged him to follow me in the back door. I looked at the kitchen door to see that the chef is already there. Meaning, Tony will be in the lobby to greet the guests by now.

We will be passing the bar and I'm fully aware that it's going to be packed like usual.

"Stick to me real close and tell me immediately if someone touch you."

"Oh hot. What are you gonna do about it?" He asked playfully.

Thinking of someone touching him in a dirty way makes my blood boil and the protective side of me scratched my back to hurt anyone who do so. It's like my animalistic side is taking over me and wanting to escape to slay. My gripped on his arm tightened. 

"I will kill them." A deep growl passes my mouth. I felt Felix heart beat races and his expression became scared.

"I..I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm sorry Felix. Just please tell me. I don't want you to get dirty uhm I mean I don't want someone touching you inappropriately. You're my responsibility so I want to keep you safe."

His face softened as if relieved before his heart beat in normal. "No it's okay. I'm sorry. Besides, I don't want someone to touch me. Just the idea of it makes me feel disgusted! I'm saving myself for Isaac and it's going to be so intimate for our wolves." 

I'm gonna throw up.

This is not a good idea. He will hate me! He's going to be disgusted in me!

"Ray relax! You have to tell him. Now or never." Gus tried to calm me down but it's not helping at all. 

"I know but I'm scared."

"It's going to be fine. He promised that he will still be your friends so suck it up!"

I took a deep breath before I turned around and pull him to the bar, towards the lobby. As usual, Tony is wearing a black fitted coat with red tie to match his white top. His pants is fitted as ever and his hair is pulled back, making his look to be so intimidated. He's talking to one of the guests and when his gaze turned towards me, he excused himself before he approached us.