Chapter 3

Ryker's POV

"Ryker! or should I say,... Alpha Ryker? Well Congratulations for being an Alpha. Have you seen my very late gift? hmm? Did you use it? How was it?." Mrs. Jane Johnson, our pack doctor for female wolf.

She's incredible and reliable. She's the one who saved my life during my mom's delivery. I was told that I'm not breathing when my mom gave birth to me but Mrs. Jane Johnson didn't gave up on me. Now I'm alive and breathing.

"Yes Mrs. Johnson. In fact I've been wanting to come here since I've received this but don't have time to say I'm really thankful for your precious gift that I have to give it back to you. Here's your fucking sex collection kit, I hope you have a fucking good day with your fucking sex slave mate."

I put the gift on her office table and gave her a fake smile. Besides from being incredible and reliable daughter of a wolf, I forgot to say that she's mischievous and very naughty.

"You're welcome. Let me give this to Lizzy so she can put it back to the right owner yeah?" WTF is wrong with this crazy sex maniac?! Don't involve my mother!

"Don't you dare!" I whisper screamed and give her a threatening look that if you'd ask me, is not threatening at all looking at the expression she's giving me.

"You're so funny!!" she laughed like a fucking maniac. It took her a few minutes before she calms down and regained her senses.

"Ryker you never learned! when it comes to bed you need to have this!! Sooner or later you will find your mate. And if you want to pleasure him- I mean her whatever the gender, this..." she said dramatically while pointing to the bag on the table.

"is what you need." she looked at me straight in the eye like she's eating me.

"No thank you-" before I finished my words, she's pushing the bag on my chest and forcing me to the door so I can leave and prove that this conversation was once again won by this crazy sex maniac daughter of a wolf.

"Take it Ryker or else I'm gonna let your mother take this, put it in your room, let her and Dominic demonstrate to you how it's done." she strongly stated each word like a  knife on my guts.

"I-" once again she interrupted me and I can't help but growled internally. The disrespect!

"Shhh!!" she smiled at me like a clown.

"Again, you're welcome. Now go! next time you see me you better call me Auntie Jane or else I'm gonna tell your mate about the little secret I know that happened on your 16th bir-" Fuck this.

"Okay okay alright give me a break will you? tsk. I gotta go."

I eagerly left her clinic while holding the bag of who knows what's in there. I can't believe this! I've been an alpha for a year now and for all of things she could give me this is what she thought is the 'precious' thing to give as a gift? If she's not my godmother I would smack her nose until it bleeds and let his mate suck on it the way she liked it!

I went back to my room and hide the bag. I won't let anyone see that. People might misunderstood that I'm into it.

I tried to focus my mind on the wooden carving I got on my 18th birthday. It's a wolf carved on a wood. I can tell that it's handmade and whoever made this has talent. I don't know who gave this to me but if I found out, I'll make sure to reward them.

I get my school bag and key to drive with Isaac and Alexander. They're my bestfriends and one of the few people I trust. Isaac Sulivan, my beta. 19 years old. Hasn't found her mate yet. His intelligence can give you chills and skills he honed is a top notch.