"You sure you're okay? You seem sad." I say, hugging him a little tighter.

"Yea, just had a rough morning. My parents were fighting again about whose fault it is that I'm a worthless piece of shit who can't talk." He says sadly.

"I'm sorry baby. You're not a worthless piece of shit. You know that, right?"

"You're the only one who feels that way." He whispers and hides his face in my neck. He does that when he wants to stop talking about something, but doesn't want to say it out loud.

-time skip: lunch-

I sit down at the lunch table with Hannah, Will, Vic, and Kellin. Andy isn't with us since usually he sits with his friends CC, Ashley, Jake, and Jinxx. Why he sits with them, I don't know. From what he tells me, they aren't even that nice to him.

"Okay. What is up with that Andy kid? Why are you dating him?" Vic asks.

"Because I love him. He's sweet, and loving, and he really cares about me. And I care about him too." I say back.

"He seems like such a downer though. He's just gonna bring you down." Hannah adds.

Before I can respond, I see Andy walking over to us.

"Can I sit with you guys? Jinxx is sick and the rest of the guys are at his house. Being alone was freaking me out." He signs to me.

I can see the rest of the group (mostly Hannah) shaking their heads slightly, but I nod anyways. I'm not gonna make my boyfriend sit by himself. And who knows? Maybe if he sits with us, the group will realize that he's not a bad person.

"Sure you can." I say as I scoot over to let him sit next to me.

"Thanks" he signs again as he sits down between me and Will.

There's a few moments of awkward silence, and I look over towards Andy. I see that he's looking down at his lap and his hands are gripping the edge of the seat so tightly that his hands are turning even whiter that they usually are. He does that when he's upset or nervous.

"Are you okay?" I whisper in his ear so only he can hear me. He nods silently.

"Do you want to go talk in the hall?" He nods again and we get up, going into the hallway.

~Will's POV~

"Okay who wants to go follow them?" Hannah asks after Andy and Chloe leave the table.

"Not me" Vic and Kellin answer together.

"Fine. You go, Will." Hannah says to me.

"Why?" I ask.

"To find out what's up with that Andy kid and why he's really hanging around here." She says.

"Fine." I say annoyed as I get up and go stand by the door of the cafeteria so I can faintly hear what Andy and Chloe are saying.

"I don't get it. They don't even know me and they already hate me." Andy says, sounding as if he's about to cry.

"They don't hate you, Andy. They're just not used to having you around yet. Once they get to know you, they'll love you just as much as I do" Chloe says, trying to comfort him.

"No they won't. They're just like everyone else. They only see me as a worthless piece of shit, just like everyone else. My parents have made it very clear that that's all I am, so why should I believe anyone who says I'm not? You should just leave me. You're better off without me." Andy says, now full on crying.

Now I really feel bad. I don't hate him, and I never wanted him to feel like I hate him. I know he's talking about the group as a whole, but it makes me feel pretty shitty that I'm a part of that. Part of me wants to run into the hallway, hug Andy, and tell him that I don't hate him, but I can't do that. It'd be too weird and probably freak him out.