65. Hospital Beds- (Final Part)

-time skip: about 2 weeks-

Chloe's POV:

The results from Andy and I's DNA tests came in today. I opened the envelope and read the results.

"Holy shit.. Andy's my brother. ANDY'S MY TWIN BROTHER!" I screamed excitedly.

I immediately ran out of my house and went straight to the hospital. When I got there, all the patients were eating breakfast, so I decided to go to my office and wait for Andy.

I happened to walk past Andy's room on my way to my office, and I heard someone sniffling quietly. I slowly opened the door and Andy was laying on his bed curled into a ball and crying quietly to himself.

"Andy? What's wrong love?" I asked quietly as I walked in the room and sat down on the bed next to him.

"My mind is attacking me again." He whispered as more tears fell.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked as I lightly placed my hand on his shoulder.

He rolled over onto his side to face me and he looked up at me with sad, tired eyes.

"Lay with me?" His voice sounded so weak and small, and it showed how much pain he was really in.

"Of course I'll lay with you." I said sweetly and smiled at him.

He moved over so I could lay down next to him. Once we were both laying down facing each other, he clung onto me tightly. He hid his face in my chest and cried harder. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly to me. I could feel his tears falling onto my shirt as he cried and he was also shaking slightly.

"Shh It's okay honey. It's okay. Let it all out sweetheart. I got you." I whispered as I held him tightly and rubbed his back.

It hurt me that he was crying, but I knew he really needed to get it out in one way or another. I'd rather him be crying in my arms than hiding everything inside him or hurting himself.

I stayed with him and held him until he eventually cried himself to sleep. Once he was asleep and wasn't crying anymore, I gently wiped the tears from his cheeks before hugging him again and falling asleep along with him.

We both woke up about two hours later. I woke up first and he woke up about five minutes later. When he woke up, he tightened his arms around me and cuddled closer into me.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" I asked softly.

"Still shitty and sad. But a little better. I guess I just needed to cry and be with someone. Thanks for making me feel better." He said as he hugged me even tighter.

"Glad I could help. I also have something to tell you that might make you feel better."

"What is it?" He asked as he looked up at me with curious eyes.

"The DNA test results came in today, and well.. we're twins. I'm your twin sister Andy!" I said as I smiled at him and petted his hair.

"R-really? You're my sister?!" He asked hopefully as we both sat up.

"Yes Andy. I'm your sister!"

Before he could say anything else, he threw his arms around me and started sobbing hysterically into my shoulder. I hugged him back tightly and rubbed his back.

"Why are you crying? I thought this is what you wanted." I asked confused.

"This is the happiest day of my life." He sobbed. "I finally have family who cares about me"

"This is the happiest day of my life too, Andy. I love you so much! I'm gonna talk to the head nurse and see when I can get you out of here." I said as I tried not to cry myself.

"I love you Chloe"

"Not as much as I love you Andy. I'm taking you out of here as soon as I can. You can come live with me and we'll get through everything together. To heal your scars, I will give you everything I can"