23. Little Andy (Andley)

A/N: I've been reading a lot of CG/L stories lately and decided to try to write one myself. Key word: TRY. This is my first time ever writing something like this, so I apologize if it's shit.

~Chloe <{~.~}>

—————————————————————————

—Ashley's POV—

I was cleaning up Andy and I's room when I found some really weird things. I found a few pacifiers, pull ups, onesies, and stuffed animals. We all knew Andy had some childish behaviors, like random crying fits, wanting to be carried around, getting really clingy, sucking his thumb while he's sleeping (and when he's sad or nervous), occasional baby talk, etc. but seeing that he has all  these things explains a lot about him. I think he's an age play little. I'll ask him about it when he comes home. As I was about to put the baby stuff back in the closet where I found it, Andy walked in the room and saw that I had found it.

"I-It's not what it looks l-like! I-I s-swear!" He said as he looked at me with a terrified expression.

His eyes started filling up with tears and before I could say anything, he ran out of the room and into the guest room.

"Andy! Wait! Come back!" I said as I followed him out of the room.

I followed him to the guest room and I could hear him sniffling and crying quietly.  I opened the door and he was sitting on the bed facing away from me. He had one arm wrapped around his stomach and his other hand was covering his face. His shoulders shook as he cried and he wiped his eyes every few seconds, trying to stop the tears from coming. I walked over to the bed where he was sitting and sat down next to him. I put my arm around his shoulders and lightly ran my hand up and down his arm.

"Andy, honey, don't cry! It's okay. This actually explains why you do a lot of the things you do. If you want to be a little, go ahead. I'll always love you, big or little." I said as I placed my other hand on his stomach, since he usually calms down when I do that and it reminds him to breathe.

"R-really?" He whispered as he looked up at me. His eyes were really red and irritated, and more tears fell down his face every time he blinked.

"Of corse, babe. I'd never leave you over something like this. And if you want me to take care of you while you're little, I will. I love you so much Andy. Nothing you can do will ever change that." I said as I wiped the tears off his face with my sleeve and pulled him into my arms, holding him tightly to me.

"I love you too Ashy." He said as he hugged me tightly. He started to calm down a bit, but was still sniffling a little.

"Do you want to go little right now? You really worked yourself up. Maybe it would help you calm down." I said as I kissed the top of his head.

"Will you still hold me if I'm little?" He sniffled.

"Of course I will. If you want to be held, I'll always be right here to hold you." I said as I hugged him tighter.

He took a deep breath and crawled into my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck and hiding his face in my shoulder. I put my arms around his waist and held him tightly.

"Are you little now, Andy?" He nodded.

"Do you mind telling me how old you are?"

"I twee" He whispered softly as he snuggled closer to me.

Aww he's so adorable when he's little.