s p i n - o f f

Although we all loved #Blaine and how Bar and Clementine got together, there are still characters whose stories we want to see!

Like, I don't know, Gus and Fen, for example?

#Fun will become a reality in Gus' book:
Augustine's Sanity

the description:

His whole life, Augustine D'Silvetta has felt absolutely insane.

Crazy. Off the rocker. Having a couple of screws loose.

No matter how anyone phrased it, Gus has felt that way.

He felt that, because of how ridiculous he was, because of how absurd and silly and stupid his mother made him feel, that he could never find love.

That he would never be worthy of love.

Aspen-Faye "Fen" Jackleson is going to prove him wrong.

With her own twisted mind and a few bumps in the road, she's going to show him how much of a lovable goofball he actually is.

From the moment they met, Gus was determined to make Fen his- even in the most annoying way possible.

And Fen? She liked it.

Infuriatingly, she couldn't get enough of Gus and his rather weird personality.

Through time, she learned that underneath all that oddity is an insecure, heartbroken darkness trapped inside of him.

Fen is also going to prove to Gus that the part of him, the part he thinks is insane, can be loved too.

Gus is going to show Fen how to let a little bit of fun into her life, how to trust someone.

Fen is going to show Gus how to live his life outside of his silly mask, how to let his guard down.

Together, they are going to find a whole new reality waiting for them.

It's cliche,
Enjoy!