"soulmate telepathy"

"where are we actually going?" i asked and we started laughing because we didn't know. 

"let's ask the boys from yesterday if they're free" jemma said. 

"i don't wanna hang with them today , you guys can though" i said and the both faced me.

"why not? yesterday was fun" vic said.

"i know but me and mattia argued about them yesterday and it doesn't feel right to hang with them while i'm still on bad terms with mattia" i explained.

"i think it's fine , it's his fault for not understanding" vic said , carelessly.

"i mean we arn't doing anything wrong so i think it's fine" jemma said.

"okay well you guys can go , i'm going for a walk. If you need anything call me" i said and got out of the car and started walking. I reached our house and unlocked the door. I took my shoes off and went upstairs and walked into my room and saw mattia sitting on the bed , alejandro on the chair and kai on the floor. When i walked in they all looked up , expecting to see the other 2 as well. 

"hey" mattia said , looking at me .

"where's vic?" 

"and jemma" kai and ale asked.

"i don't know" i replied and put my phone on charge.

"you were with them" ale said.

"yeah and now i'm not . i dont know where they went , i just came home" i said and they decided to not push it. mattia was still looking at me , he looked sad but i wasn't about to apologise when i wasn't in the wrong. I walked out and went and put my shoes on and decided to head to the park and sit under the blossom tree. i was sitting for about an hour , listening to music and thinking. I heard footsteps and looked up and saw mattia. he looked just as suprised to see me.

"how did you know i was here?" i asked.

"i didn't , i came here to think" he said. soulmate telepathy , i thought to myself.

He came and stood next to me. 

"can i sit?" he asked and i nodded and he sat next to me and rested his back on the tree.

"i'm sorry y/n" he said quietly , turning to face me. i looked up at him and saw the sadness in his eyes. fuck i hate seeing him sad.

"you wanna tell me why you were so mad" i smiled at him and his face softened.

"i was mad at myself mostly because it was my fault i got too wrapped up in the game but i was also just worried"

"worried about what?"

"after you told me what happened with josh at the party and the boys had to help you , i don't know i just get scared when guys we don't know are around you and i'm not there to protect you" he said gently and i literally felt my heart melt. i looked up at him and i could feel my eyes watering and i pulled him into a kiss , he was surprised but immediately kissed me back. fuck i missed his lips. We pulled away to catch our breath and he looked into my eyes. 

"i love you and i really hate when we fight" he said and i smiled.

"i love you too" i said and he kissed my head. it felt good to be back in his arms again. we caught up with everything that happened yesterday and mattia actually wanted to meet jaden and his friends and try and be friends with them. we were talking until we were interrupted by an incoming call from Jemma. I answered and put it on speaker because i didn't wanna hold my phone up.

"HEYY BEST FRIENDDD" we heard her shout through the phone , there was loud music behind her and lot's of voices.

"hey , where are you?" i asked.