Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I do not in any way shape or form own Naruto. But you just wait.

Sincerely 666DeadlyNightshade

Ryuu Pov

I quickly found a weapons shop after wandering a bit. Good weapons always come before anything else in my book. I am just awesome like that. I went inside and soon found nessecities like the usual kunai, shuriken and bombs. Lots of bombs and well anyth8ng to do with fire. :) I love fire. :D

I browsed for a little bit after gathering my other stuff. Quickly 3 katana caught my eye. I walked over and observed them. They were matching with their pure black sheaths. Pulling the blade of one out I saw it was a brilliant reddish orange color.

I was surprised by it and immediately knew I wanted it. It reminded me of fire, of course I wanted it. *It is amazing* 'Perfect'

I set it down before pulling out the blades of the other two to see if they were different. One was pitch midnight, while the other was a deep shocking purple.

I looked at the prices and suddenly felt as if I was in a fanfiction. This cant be real. The katana were so cheap they could have been free! Its as if they were made for me.

Picking up the rest of my purchases and the katana I walked over to the man at the register. His eyes widened as I approached. "Are you sure you can handle those? You might want something else." He questioned, eyebrows raised.

"No, I want these. They are perfect." I told him strongly.

"Do you have names for them? Also what is your name?" He added the last part on as an afterthought.

"Mine is Ryuu Kawazoe. The orange blade is Pyro for fire in greek. The purple is Mania for madness in Greek. The last the black is Cosmos for universe in Greek." I told him thinking of names quickly. They perfect toy fit the swords too. *Good choice* 'Why thank you'

"Then you may buy them. You are their master now." The man stated mysteriously. I paid for my items and left with my stuff in bags. Now what's next? *Clothes and wieghts right?* Nathan said 'You are correct'

I found a clothing shop and went in taking a look around. I grabbed a few pairs of an iloutfit like the one I am in now. Paying for these I rushed out.

Once out of the shop on the street I paused to see if I could spot a wieghts shop. After peering around for a minute I spotted a small one tucked away near by. I briskly walked to it and entered.

Before I entered though I saw that I was being stalked. By girls no less. * Somebody has got fans* Nathan giggled 'Why me?! Why cant they be happy being Sasuke stalkers! Now they prey o. Me too! ' I yelled dramatically in my head.

* Its Cuz, -pause dramatic ally- Youre sexy and you know it* Nathan says dancing. 'Seriously?' *Yeah* I ignored Nathan and took a gander about the small shop. I found some heavier weights and walked over to the store owner.

"Is it possible for me to exchange these weights for some heavier ones?" I asked him.

"Yes of course just Pi k what you want then give me the ones you ah e on" He responded. I nodded at him in thanks and went to a small back room to exchange the weights.

I got 100 pounds on each arm and 150 pounds on each leg. Altogether it was 500 pounds. *Jeez! You trying to kill yourself?!* Nathan questioned me. I grumbled a no back handing the storeowner my previous weights and leaving.

I had some money left over so I went to a bookstore. I looked in the window and immediately knew what to get. I transformed in to an adult woman with red hair and blue eyes. I went I. The store and bought Icha Icha Paradise. Yippee!

I also got a few other books before leaving. Once a fair distance from the shop I transformed back and decided to head to the training grounds. I didn't know what my Chakra nature was so at the weapon shop I bought a piece of. Chakra paper.

At the training grounds I took out the paper and sent some Chakra into it. It split into three parts. 1/3 burst into flame, another 1/3 was sucked into a mini black hole and collapsed onto itself. The last 1/3 had the word mania written on it.

Great. I ha e 3 Chakra natures and only one is normal. *Just you luck* Nathan said. 'Fuck you.' I responded rudely *That's Kakashis Job* I ignored him for saying that. Instead asking him what the handsigns were for the fireball Jutsu are.

He flashed me the signs and I began to practice. I kept at it for hours. I repeated it till I could fey it right every time. By the time I had it down it was around 8pm. I didn't realize how long I had been practicing. I meant to work on Tai but that will ah e to wait.

I walked to Kakashis home exhausted. Kakashi met me at the door seeming posses. "Where have you been?!" He said arms crossed towering over me. I showed him the bags.

"I went shopping for neccesities, then I went to train." I stated blankly. He immediately deflated his anger.

"Oh... Well you hungry?" He said moving out of the doorway. I nodded then walked to my new room and set my stuff down. I headed into the kitchen. Kakashi was cooking and it smelled better than I thought it would. *I knew he was just being lazy* 'Of course you did'

It soon finished cooking and he handed me a plate. I walked into the living room so he could eat in peace. I finished and walked into the kitchen. He was also done and was setting hos plate Ianthe sink.

I told him I would clean up and he said good night. As I washed up I listened for him to fall asleep. After I finished I went to my room and kept listening for him to sleep. He finally did and I left.