Chapter 23

Disclaimer: ASDGGHKLY.

Naruto: Exactly.

Me:Hn.

Sasuke:Aa

Itachi: *Poke*

Kakashi: What the fuck are they talking about?

Kisame: Oh that's easy. They are having a deep discussion on how they should rape you. Oh and looks like they have reached a consensus.

Me, Itachi, Sasuke: Oh Kakashiiiiiii. Want to have some fuuuuuunnnnn?

Kakashi: A FOURSOME! SOUNDS DELICIOUS!

Kisame and Naruto are now scarred for life. May they rest in peace.

Btw, I totally don't own Naruto. Uh, yeah.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuu POV

"Today we get to go weeding." I announced to my teammates. Naruto groaned in time with Sakura. Sasuke rolled his eyes. *Gaaaaaayyyy* Nathan said. "Ahahahaha!" I burst out laughing at his outburst.

Kakashi gave me an 'Are you serious?' look. So I being awesome, pouted. "This is why you shouldn't have brought him to mission assigning at the Hokages." Nathan said popping out of my head for that on comment.

"Oh and you're gay." He said to Sasuke and Naruto before disappearing again. I facepalmed, but only to hide my secret laugh attack.

"I apologize on behalf of the voice in my head... been a while since I have had to say that." I said raising my hand up in apology. Everyone sweatdropped. Yeah. Cereally.

"Anyway, lets go!" Said Kakashi way too cheerfully.

_________________________________

When we started weeding I poofed up a shadow clone and made it do the work for me. Naruto caught on and did the same thing and we relaxed under a tree. Well I was in the tree so I wouldn't get caught and have to do more work.

Later in the day I decided to participate when we were cleaning a river. When Naruto was falling I ran on the water to help. *You totally feel like Jesus.* 'Yes. Yes I do.' At the end of the day everyone was disfunctional.

Kakashi even told us he was disappointed in our teamwork. *Looks like its time to meet the sand siblings.* Nathan said to me. 'Seems so.' I thought back. I smirked and went along with Naruto. Soon enough a rectangular rock was following us.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

We began running and running, well my shadow clone was. I had teleported to where we would meet the Sand Siblings. Soon Konohamaru ran up and bumped into Kankuro, whom I saw was walking over with Temari.

Naruto and Sakura ran up with my shadow clone but stopped when they saw me and began glancing between the both of us. My clone did a peace sign and poofed away. When I looked at it before it disappeared I saw I had red eyes right now. Hmmm.... I spaces out.

'Mercy!' Nathan called in my head. "Shit! I spaced out!" I said loudly. Kankuro looked at me but was distracted when a pebble hit his hand and he dropped Konohamaru. I grabbed him before he could fall and looked back at my teammates.

"Kakankuro you are a disgrace to our village." Gaara sounded suddenly gaining my attention. *KAWAII!!!* Nathan screeched in my head, making me wince as Gaara came out of his tree.

"Shutup." I muttered slapping my forehead ineffectually. Gaara looked at me strangely but they soon began to walk away.

"Wait, what is your name?" Called Sasuke.

"Who me?" Temari asked girlishly. I grimaces.

"Temari no, just no. He meant Gaara." I told her and she turned to me.

"How did you know our names?" She asked alarmed.

"Yes, how did you know our names? Also what is yours and his?" Gaara asked me. *BE FLATTERED!*

"His name is Uchiha Sasuke. Mine is Kawazoe Ryuu, Sabaku no Gaara." I told him.

"Humph." He said turning away and leaving. "Nice job." Said Nathan popping out if my head before going inside again. 'What was the point of that?' I thought to him. *I needed fresh air before I lock myself in the Pervy Closet of Doom.* Nathan informed me.'Good luck.' I said and he chuckled. I blocked him out.

"Ryuu? Do you want to hang out with me?" Sakura came over and asked me. Naruto pouted behind her back while Sasuke looked surprised and well.... hurt? Maybe his heart has some warmth. Or sparks. OR A CHEWY NOUGAT CENTER!!!

"Sure!" I chirped. "What do you want to do?" I continued.

"Just hang out I guess." Sakura shrugged.

"Kay. Just let me drop my Katana off at home. Want to come over for a min?" I asked her. She nodded and I led the way back to Kakashi and I's home.

"Nice house. Is it yours?" Sakura asked as we went through the front entrance.

"No. I am staying with someone." I told her. I then asked her to make herself at home while I put ky Katana up. I quickly walked to my room and threw my Katana on the bed. I then headed back to the living room.

"Sakura you ready?" I asked her and she stood up.

"What are you two doing?" Asked a deep voice. Kakashi. I turned and thee he was, arms crossed over his chest.

"You're staying with Kakashi sensei?!" Burst Sakura. I nodded meekly and scratched the back if my head.

"Um, me and Sakura were just going to go hang out. Is that alright?" I said and he nodded.

"Be home for dinner." Kakashi said sternly. I nodded.

"Lets go." I said to Sakura before we both hurried out the door.

(Sorry. This was mostly a filler chapter. I will post another one tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Love yous!)