Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. So fuck you all... not.

Ryuu Pov

I spun around and saw them. "Hay." I said waving my hand at them and putting my book away, all the while hoping Kakashi didn't see it. Then I took a closer look.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto was crossing his arms into his speech mode. Kakashi had been getting ready to hit him and the others were just standing there. *Its already time then.* Nathan said to me. 'I guess so.' I thought back.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked noticing a pissed Iruka. Kakashi said no, while Iruka and Naruto affirmed I was. They began to bicker till the Hokage calmed the situation.

"Ryuu, go stand with your team. I would explain what's going on, but I feel you already know." The third said as I chuckled and nodded. I decided I wouldn't hide my emotions so often.

"Okay. I will let you go on a C-Rank mission. You will be escorting and gaurding a certain person." He said and Naruto interrupted.

"Will it be a feudal lord? A princess? Maybe even a king?!" He shouted. The Hokage sighed. "The person you will be escorting is this man here." And enters Tazuna.

"These are kids! They don't even look like ninjas, especially the short one with the funny face." At his words we lined up. I was the tallest, next to Kakashi. Then came Sasuke, Sakura then finally Naruto.

"I'm going to kill you!" Naruto said realizing he was shortest, jumped at Tazuna. Kakashi grabbed him.

"Naruto you cant kill Tazuna, we are supposed to protect him." I said and Tazuna looked at me shocked.

"How did you know my name?" He asked.

"I am just awesome like that. Also I would like to speak with you later, Tazuna the bridge builder. Bye, I will be packing for the mission." I said loftily, before teleporting out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuu POV

*Way to make an exit Suspicious Sally.* Nathan told me. "Sally really? Cant come up with ANYTHING better?" I said to him aloud, while I began to pack for the mission. *Nope* I ignored him and Kept packing.

I hear a poof and realize Kakashi is home. I walk out of my room to say hello and grab some bandages, plenty of bandages. "Why so many bandages?" He asked with a closed eyed smile.

"Trust me we will need them." I informed him before going back up to my room to keep packing. I used a backpackers I had bought when I first came here. I also bought some "girls stuff" that I kept in a scroll so no one would find it.

I grabbed my bag and strapped my katana to my side, before heading to where kakashi is. "Kakashi I will be at the gate in half an hour. I need to go do something." I said before teleporting away hearing a faint alright.

I teleported to the weight shop. "Hey I would like yo trade my weights in for some heavier ones please." I said standing behind the owner.me He jumped before turning around and saying, "Damn ninjas, scaring me like that and sure." To me.

"Go grab whatever you want and put them on, then bring me the ones your trading in." He told me.

"Arigato" I responded, before walking off. I looked around for a moment, finding some 200lb ones I got them and put them on my legs. I also found some 150lb ones for my arms. I handed the storeowner my old weights and he staggered under the weight.

"Ja ne." I said leaving the shop. I waited until I was outside of the building before teleporting off to the gate, with few mishaps.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________