Drunk Sex

Eric: The Dauntless Traitor

Chapter 16

Shai Pov.

"What?!" I say to her and her grin grows bigger. "We are going to get tattoos! Well I have to get one finished and you are you getting one." She says excitedly. Just when we are about to walk in I stop her. "Wait I don't even know your name." I say and smiles. "Maggie, you?" Maggie asks. "Shai." I say and she nods. "Well, you coming?" She asks.

Do I really want a want a tattoo? Something I can never get rid of? Well if I'm going to be living here I'm gonna have to get one sooner or later. I now following Maggie. She grins at me as we walk into the parlor. Its not that busy but most of the people are covered in tattoos.

"Maggie!" Some one shouts and we whip our heads around to see a woman with black hair and tattoos up her arms. "Tori!" Maggie shouts back giving the woman name Tori a small hug. "What brings you here?" Tori asks and then she notices me and sends me a small smile. "Shaiene Mathews." Tori says to me and I nod. "Its Shai now." I say with a smile.

"Wait your Jeanie Mathews's daughter?!" Maggie exclaims and I frown a little. "Unfortunately." I mumble staring at the ground. "Oh sorry, I'm guessing that's what fear landscape was?" Maggie asks. "Kinda. Anyways are we going to get tattoos or what?" I say with a smile making Tori and Maggie grin.

"Okay well you can pick one out or you can design your own." Tori tells we pointing at a wall covered in tattoo designs and a desk with blank sheets of paper scattered on it. Believe it or not but I'm a pretty good drawer. I think about it. I don't want my first tattoo to be something other people have. So I make up my mind and walk to the desk picking up a pencil and a paper.

A few moments later I finish it looking at it with a smile. Its black angel wings with burning flames at the end. I walk over to Tori and hand it to her. While she looks at it her eyes widen in awe. "Dam, your a good drawer and very creative." Tori tells me and I blush looking away.

"Where do you want it?" Tori asks studying the design. "On my back and stretches to my arms." She nods as I show her. "Okay we will go in the back since you have to take off your shirt." She tells me and I smile at her following her. She opens a door and motions me to go inside. I walk in and Tori shuts the door behind us and walks over to a chair.

"Okay take your shirt off and lay on your stomach." She says patting the chair and I nod. Since Tori is a girl I'm more comfortable about undressing in front of her. I mean she's probably seen worse. I strip out of shirt and lay on the chair on my stomach like she said. Tori tinkers with ink gun before she looks at me. "It will sting just a little bit like you just got a thousand shots." She says and I sigh nervously while nodding once.

When the needle first touches my skin I hiss through gritted teeth but after a while I get used to it. Tori asks me a couple questions after how stage one and two was but I didn't expect her to ask this. "So do you have a boyfriend?" And I just stare at the ground for a while before I answer her. "Umm yeah?" I say more like a question and I see Tori raise her eye brows at me.

"Who?" She asks and I look at the ground. I feel like I can trust Tori I mean she seems trustworthy. "You can't tell anyone, okay?" I inform her and she nods looking me in the eyes. "Eric." I say and stop feeling the needles in my skin. "You mean Eric the asshole leader of Dauntless Eric." She says with widen eyes and I nod. "We knew each other in Erudite and we were really good friends." I tell her and she nods going back to inking me.

About an hour later Tori finally finished my angel wings. I stand up and look at in the mirror. "Its beautiful." I whisper and Tori smiles at me. Then I give her a small hug which she returns. "Thank you." I say and Tori shrugs. "No problem and its on the house." Tori tells me and smile.

Suddenly the door burst open and Maggie walks in. "Let's see it!" She shouts and I turn around to show her. I hear her gasp and I feel her slowly but gently run her fingers over it. "Its amazing!" She squeals and I thank her. "What did you get?" I ask her and she shows me her hand. There's a leafless tree with its branches going up her fingers. "That looks so cool." I tell her and she grins up at me. I then put on my tank top.

"Well we are going to go get a couple of drinks." Maggie tells me dragging me out of the tattoo parlor telling Tori bye. "Drinks! Can we just get beer I don't want to get drunk." I say as we walk up to the bar. "Sure." She says and orders two beers. "Here you go ladies." Says the bar tender handing us our beers.

We sit at a table while we talk and drink our beers. "So do you have a lover?" Maggie asks me and I choke on my beer while Maggie rises her eyebrows. "You do!" She exclaims and I blush. "Who is it?!" She asks me and I look at her. "Can I trust you not to tell anyone?" I ask her and she nods with seriousness planted on her face.

I lean in and whisper in her ear, "Eric." She looks at me with her mouth dropped to the floor. "And yes the one your thinking, we were friend back in Erudite." I tell her before she asks and she nods with a grin. "I can't believe he didn't tell me!" She exclaims and I look at her confused. "Me and Eric are really good friends. And no before you think I have never slept with him nor down anything related to that." She informs me and I smile at her.

"I'm going to go get more beer." She says and I nod. A few minutes later she sits down handing me two more beers. This is going to be a long night.

Eric Pov.

I walk to the bar and get a beer. I come here ever once in a while to just relax and hang out with some friends, mostly Maggie. Probably because she doesn't try to hit on me like most girls do and shit. I look through the crowd and I of course see Maggie at her usual table. It looks like she talking to someone but can't see who. I start to walk towards her table into I see who she is talking to. Shai.

I sigh deeply taking a swing of my beer before I walk over there. I walk behind Shai and I raise my eyebrows at Maggie. Shai doesn't know I am behind her so I wink at Maggie and she smirks at me. I lean in close to Shai's ear and whisper, "I believe your in my seat." Shai whips her head around and glares at me for a moment until she realizes its me.

"Eric!" She chimes happily throwing her arms around me. Why is she hugging me in public? Wait don't tell me she's drunk! "Is she drunk?" I ask Maggie and she nods. I groan and pull away from Shai making her pout. "Shai your drunk." I tell her and she frowns and glares at Maggie. "I told you not to let me get drunk!" She giggles at Maggie.

Then I feel Maggie hit my on the shoulder. "What the hell?!" I say and she glares at me. "Why didn't you tell me about her?" She exclaims and I try and shush her. "I was going to tell you today." I tell her and she smiles at me.

After a while I have more drinks and get drunk. The girls showed me their tattoos and we talk about crazy shit. Soon me and Shai go up to my apartment extremely drunk. When I get Shai inside and lock the door I push her up against the wall attacking with my lips. She moans in my lips as I trail my hands up and down her thighs.

She has her hand up my shirt running it over my chest. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I carry her to my bedroom shutting the door behind me. I drop her on the bed getting on top of her kissing her neck. Soon she pulls my shirt off as I continue to kiss her neck.

Times goes on and she just in her bra and underwear while I'm just in my boxers. Soon she gets on top of me and pulls down my boxers and rubbing my member in her hands. I moan as she starts kissing it and licking it. Then she leans up kissing me again. I turn us over ripping off her bra and panties.

I kiss down her teasing her causing her to moan. And then I thrust inside of her and she moans in pleasure. I keep thrust in and out of her roughly. All I hear is Shai's moans of pleasure and the bed hitting against the wall. She screams as she comes and I keep thrusting into her. Soon I pull out of her coming all over her stomach. I pant as I try to catch my breathe and Shai does the same. I finally lay down next to her on the bed. I pull the sheets over us and Shai snuggles into my chest falling a sleep instantly. And soon I let darkness consume me.

Merry Christmas!!!!

~IMDIVERGENT160