The Rapist

Eric:The Dauntless Traitor

Chapter 3

Eric Pov.

The first people to walk into training is Shai and this other girl from Candor. They both look at the targets and guns, that are set up behind me. That Candor girl looks at Shai with shock of the guns. I roll my eyes a little. She joined Dauntless! What did she expect?! Shai just shrugs like its nothing, witch it is.

The other transfers walk in and stare at the guns. "Alright, since your finally here." I say scanning the crowd. "We'll start off today a little easier since it's the first day, but this doesn't mean it's going to be like this all the time!" I shout. "Today you will learn how to fire a gun." Four says walking to my side. Then he grabs a gun and shoots it hitting the bull's eye. I hear some gasps. "Now, go to targets and shoot!" I yell. They scurry to grab a gun. Then start firing the guns. Most of them almost fall on their asses, because they can't hold the gun right. I glance over at Shai and she has hit the third ring on the target. I was impressed. Then she shoots one more and it hits the bull's eye. I'm shocked but I try my best not to show it. Then me and Four dismiss them for dinner. I help Four put away the guns and targets. Then we leave to go to the cafeteria. Then we hear a muffled scream.

Shai Pov.

I did awesome in shooting guns! I have never fired one but yet I was so good at it. Me and Stacy walk to the cafeteria, in till Peter comes up to me. "Hey, babe can I talk to you?" He says with smirk. I roll my eyes at the word 'babe'. "First of all don't call me babe and second fine but make it quick." I snap at him. I follow him to this hallway and then we stop and he turns around with a grin on his face. "What?" I snap. "Don't you remember me, from that time I had with you in Erudite?" He says. I stare with confusion. How could I know him, he's from Candor? "How would I know you? Your from Candor." I hiss crossing my arms. "Oh, but I think you do you. You see, I was one of those special boys for your punishments, given by your mother." He says with a evil grin. Oh god! He was one of the guys that my mom would let them rape me for punishments! My face changes to fear and my heart races! Then he pushes me against the wall. "I had fun that one time and I want to have a round two." He says sliding his hand up my shirt. I scream but it's quickly muffled by his hand. I try to squirm out of his grasp but he's got me pinned down good. My eyes start to tear up as he moves hand towards my pants. I try and scream again but it's muffled again. Then we hear running footsteps. Peter throws me to the ground and takes off running. I sit up and start sobbing my eyes out. Soon I look up to see Eric and Four looking at me. "What happened?" Eric says crouching down next to me. "P-PP-Peter..." I stutter. "Tri-tried to r-rr-rape m-me." I finally get out. Eric glances at Four then back at me. "Did he do anything before he ran off?" Four questions. "He, he tou-touch-ed m-me." I stutter again. I can see anger in Eric's eyes. He stands up and holds a hand out for me to take. I hesitate but take it and stand up. He whispers something to Four and nods. "Come on." Eric says and I follow him.

Your probably confused about the whole thing about Shai's mom having guys rape Shai for punishments. But that will be explained in future chapters.

Also thanks for votes and comments!!

~IMDIVERGENT160