Its just a dream!

Eric: The Dauntless Traitor

Chapter 9

Eric Pov.

After training today, I head to my apartment. When I get to my door, Max is leaning against my door waiting for me. I sigh, I know exactly why he's here. "We need to talk." Max states. I nod and open my unlocked door. He steps in and sits on the sofa, while I'm shutting my door and locking it. I place my keys on the counter and take a seat in front of Max.

We sit in silence for a while. Then Max finally speaks up. "You need to stay away from Shailene." He says. I grit my teeth. He can't tell me who I can and can't see! This is my life, not his! I can't abandon her! I'm all she's got! "Why?" I ask trying to contain my anger that's boiling inside me. "She's an initiate, initiate instructors shouldn't be doing things with their instructors outside of training." He stares at me strait in my eyes. My hands ball into a fist. I can feel my fingernails digging into my palms. He's does have a point but Shai isn't just another initiate to me. "Listen, I agree with that but," I pause taking a deep breath. "She's not just an initiate to me." I state, looking at the ground. I can hear him grit his teeth. "What do you exactly mean by that?" He asks through gritted teeth. "Max, before I transferred to Dauntless. Me and Shai were really good friends in till, Jeanie wouldn't allow her to see me any more." I sigh. He looks at me wide eyed. "And yes, I did have feelings for her in Erudite but after I transferred, those feelings left me. And," I sigh. "I think the feelings I had for her back in Erudite are back." When I finished, I place my elbows on my knees and put my head in my hands, staring at the floor. I glance at Max, I can tell he's shocked. Eric, the big scary Dauntless leader has feelings for an initiate! "Well what are you going to do with these feelings?" He asks. I shrug. "I'm going to try to ignore them, in till after initiation is over." I say with a sigh. "Does she even have feelings for you?" He asks. "That's the thing, I don't even know-"

I'm cut off by a loud knock on the door. I get up and make my way to the door. I open and there stands a shaking Shai. "What happened?!" I ask with concern. "Someone jumped off the chasms..." She stutters a little. "And I was sent to come get the leaders." She adds. My eyes widen. I turn my head to Max. "Max, someone jumped!" I say and turn back to Shai. He bolts up and paces to the door. I shut it quickly. "Do you know who?" Max asks Shai. "When I was sent to come get you they were pulling the body up." She says with a shaky breath. Max nods, as we pace down the halls to the chasms.

When we get there, the body just got finished being pulled up. It's turns out to be one of the weakest transfer in the group. In the end I just head back to my apartment and head to bed.

Shai Pov.

After, the chasms thing I head back to the dormitory. When I get there I get into my bed and fall asleep.

~Dream~

I open my eyes and I'm back in my room in Erudite. I look around, every thing is looks like it did when I left. I try to sit up but I'm tied to the bed. My hands and feet are tied to the post. I start to struggle in the ropes but they won't budge. Then my bedroom door opens. Jeanie walks in with and evil grin. "It's time for your punishment." She says with gritted teeth. My eyes widen and I start to struggle even more with the ropes. Then there's a knock on our apartment door. "Oh he's here, I will just send him up right away." She says walking down the stairs to the door. I hear it open and my mother talking. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. My door opens and Peter walks in with a huge grin on his face. I struggle in the ropes again. He walks over to the bed. "Oh don't worry Shailene, this will only hurt, a lot." He says with a smirk. He gets on the bed and straddles my hips. Both his hands are on the side of my head. They he roughly kissed me on the lips. Of course I don't kiss back. But then leans away and grabs the knife on the night stand. He starts to cut my shirt off but then does the same to my pants. My eyes start to tear up. And then he kisses me again. He brings the blade to cheek, meaning I better kiss back or he would cut me. I let a tear slip and then I start to kiss back. Then he starts making kisses down to my bra. "Hmm I think this is in way." He says with a smirk. Then cuts the bra off of me. Once it's off, he squeezes my breast hard. I grit my teeth to keep me from moaning. Then cuts my underwear off. More tears slip from my eyes. Then he takes his shirt off. I start pulling on the ropes but of course they don't budge. He continues to take his clothes off. Once he's done he gets back on top of me. He smirks at me. Then we trusts inside of me. I scream at the surprise in pack. But he keeps going and I keep screaming from pain. My mother made my room sound proof so no one could hear my screams. My screams get louder and louder. Then I wake up.

~Dream Ends~

I jolt up from my horrible dream. I look around and I'm on the floor and everyone surrounds me in a circle. Even Four and Eric. Most of them have concern and worried looks on their faces and some have look angry for waking them up. I try to calm down my breathing. "Everyone get back to bed, Shai come with me." Eric yells. I stand up trembling.

Eric takes me into the hall way. "Why were you screaming?" He asks gently. "I had a night mare." I say quietly. "Peter was raping me..." I add. I start to sob. Soon I'm pulled into a hug by Eric. I sob into his shoulder. Eric just rubs circles on my back. I think I like Eric more than just a friend, but I doubt he feels the same.