Seducive Candor

Eric: The Dauntless Traitor

Chapter 2

Eric Pov.

After I finished my food, I head over to the transfers' table. I step in front of the table and the table goes silent. "Follow me transfers!" I yell and they scurry from their seats. I head towards the cafeteria doors. I stop my tracks in front of the doors of the dormitory. I turn around and scan the transfers. They all stare with fear in their eyes. I smirk at them and begin to speak. "Training will start in the morning at eight-a-clock." I say sharply. "If you are late any time during training you will be cut." I scan the crowd then my eyes fall on Shai. "Also at each stage of training you will be ranked and two people will be cut." I say sounding bored. "Cut?" A Candor boy asks. God Candors! "Yes,cut." I say glancing at him. "What do we do when we get cut?" An another Candor asks. "You will leave to become factionless." I hear all kinds oh gapes and gasps. I roll my eyes. "Anyways here is the dormitory where you will sleep during the end of stage three." I say and turn and open the doors for them to pile in. I hear the girls gasps and the boys laugh with smirks on their faces. "Boys if we have any funny business happen, we can kick you out like that." I say almost shouting. "Am I clear?!" I shout and the all nod with fear in their eyes. "Get changed and be in the training room in ten minutes!" I yell and walk out of the dorms shutting the door behind me, and walk to the training room.

Shai Pov.

I walk into the dorms and I suddenly gasp. Everything is out in the open. I recall at lunch that one of the Candors were trying to hook up with me.

~Flash Back~

I sit down next to my new friend, Stacy. We start talking about what we think of Dauntless. Then a Candor named Peter sits next to me. He smirks at me and looks me up and down in a seducive kind of way. I roll my eyes and ignore him. Then he whispers in my ear, "I wonder what you look like underneath your clothes." I stiffen and fear takes over my body. He puts his hand on my thigh. I quickly brush it off and switch seats with Stacy. She gives him a death glare and ignores him. I have to keep away from him as much as possible. I don't want the same thing happening again.

~Flash Back End~

Me and Stacy pick a bunk, I choose the bottom. Then I quickly realize that Peter's bunk is right behind me. Great way of staying away from him! He smirks at me and I just give him a glare. I grab the clothes and quickly put them on. I don't even bother paying any attention to Peter's stare as I change from my Erudite blue to Dauntless black. Once I am ready I grab Stacy and walk to the training room with two minutes to spare.