10-Benibara and a Blonde

Autumn's POV

I stood following Haruhi out of the host club. My uniform started flowing after we got out of the school into the light wind. I looked up at the clouds floating by. Haruhi mumbled, "Why do they always send us to get instant coffee?"

I said, "Cause we waste the least time at the store." They should learn how to do it themselves though. So I get it.

-----

We were walking back when Haruhi almost dropped stuff. I ended up moving to help her but someone else did. "Why such a fair maiden," the girl said. I stared at her confused.

She kept a grip on Haruhi while two others gently grabbed my hands. The girl with Haruhi said towards me, "Come with us as well, good maiden."

I stared her up and down. Big white bow, white top, and a knee-length burgundy skirt... Oh, it's Lobelia. That's their uniform.

I shook my head no, "I have to get back go to my club."

The blonde looked at the short-haired brunette girl, "Benibara, should we escort her there?"

She smiled, "Yes of course Chizuru, Hinako let us take her to her club." She's kind of like Tamaki in a way... Boisterous.

Haruhi said, "We'll be okay."

Benibara looked at us, "Oh you're in the same club! They're so lucky to have you maidens!" I'm glad I refused to go to Lobelia.

-----

We opened the doors to the host club and the girls went in singing, "Lobelia."

I sighed, "So, why are you here?"

Benibara came to me, "You must get it. Such a rude and playboy club shouldn't have you fair maidens."

I said, "Oh, they don't?"

My brothers called out, "Autumn!?"

Benibara said, "You get it?!"

I said, "No, I don't. I'm here to go to school with my brothers. That's why I even came back to Japan. You're going to go on and on, I know. Save yourself the trouble though."

She stood frozen while the other two girls looked shocked. Then she coughed trying to cover herself up. She continued to explain she was determined to take Haruhi and me to her school. I rolled my eyes at her ramblings. I'm not leaving.

They did end up shocking Tamaki so much that he fell asleep. I went over to him as I placed a pink blanket on him. I gently ruffled his hair, "It'll be okay Tamaki."

Kyoya talked to the ladies and eventually Honey chimed in. Eventually, Tamaki burst up awake again. He immediately went on about chivalry. Tamaki, you're over the top.

-----

Lobelia came swirling in again with Haruhi. Benibara grabbed Haruhi, "Please tell us you've chosen to transfer." Haruhi stared as the guys came out dressed as women. Well, except Mori.

I sat off at one of the tables staring at the scene. I had sat down my phone and stopped looking at it. Tamaki's voice made loud claims to the Lobelia girls.

Meanwhile the twins and Honey chased Haruhi around the room. I sighed and stood up going over to join the jittery commotion. Haruhi ended up telling Benibara, "No."

Then she turned to me with a hopeful look, "Fair maiden?"

Chizuru shook her head no, "Benibara, she's the youngest Hitachiin, I doubt she'd leave her brothers."