𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
rashad maleek martin

"i dont care who house im at, im drying my hands on yo decoration towels" i shrugged.

"nigga my auntie gone kill ya ass if i tell her" amir laughed, throwing out the blunt before walking in lenox.

"smoking so played out, only time i smoke now is with this mf" kaisen pointed at a quiet draco who was walking with us.

"he look like he high now, you good?" tae asked him laughing a little.

"yea im good, ion talk alot" he shrugged

"well you had alot to say that day we first saw you" amir smacked his lips.

"nigga its called flirting, well really i was just trying to see if he went that way" draco snickered.

"nah you was about to get yo ass beat" i intruded.

"i got a slick mouth, half of that ain mean to say"

"prolly reasons to why you limping now" amir pushed his lips to the side and we bursted out laughing.

"nigga ain nobody limping" he mugged us and kaisen balled up his lips.

"cap" tae coughed.

"im not"

"stop" kaisen said making us stop in the middle of the mall.

we all looked at draco legs and they slightly shook, we bursted out laughing causing everybody to look at us.

"man yall doing too much cmon" he kept walking and we followed behind him laughing.
-
we walked in champs because tae wanted another pair of fazos.

"i gotta have some fresh ones for the trip" he walked in looking at the wall of shoes.

"size 11, these" he pointed the shoes out to the worker.

the worker was staring behind him, clearly at draco and kaisen. they weren't paying attention because draco was feeding kaisen some of his dip and dots.

"um you gotta eye problem?" i snapped the worker out of his trance causing them to look up.

i looked at kaisen and he looked at draco who looked like he saw a ghost.

"draco?" the worker stared at him and his eyes widened.

"nope. not today satan, bae lets go" draco pulled kaisen who was mugging the worker out of the store.

"nigga go get the damn shoes!" amir exclaimed and the worker shook his head before walking to the back.

kamari tobias morris