𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸

comment & vote or this book gon go back on hold.. yal know how i feel about feedback nshit😕.

KARTER AMIR WILSON
atlanta, georgia📍

"Y'all remember I tried to off myself?" I scratched my head making the house go silent.

"Why yall be saying the most random shit throwing the whole conversation off" Kaisen mugged.

"Ight mr Imnotgaynomore" I sideyed him and he covered his mouth.

"I actually fucked this bitch yesterday and it felt great" he smiled.

"As long as you not fucking Drac-"

"Anyways" Kaisen cut Tae off.

"What you bring that up for? You okay?" He raised a eyebrow in concern and I nodded.

"Hell yeah, I was just telling yall it was crazy cause I think Kayla saved me"

The Energy shifted in the house, not a bad shift though.

"Keep talking because she came to me before too" Leek sat up on the couch.

"I dont remember much, but I have faint memories of her warning me and talking to me" I shrugged.

"She warned me about some shit too! I dont directly remember what but I guess its nothing to worry about now" Leek spoke and Tae just sat in slight shock.

"Nunnie bald headed ass never came to see me" Kaisen rolled his eyes making me chuckle.

"Shit crazyyy, I dont think she ever came to me either but alteast that mean she looking over us" he said and I nodded in agreement.

"Whats going?" Tae answered his phone and I looked at my phone, not trying to get all in his conversation.

"Who did it?" He said calmly, making the whole house look over at him.

"Ight im on my way" he spoke in the phone before hanging up.

"What the business is?" Leek broke the silence.

"Somebody shot India crib up, the baby was in there with her" Tae announced and I made a "yikes" face.

"Damn what she do to them?" Kaisen scrunched his face up and Tae shrugged.

"India got a long ass past but she been out the way forreal, then while she had the baby in there?" Tae just shook his head.

I pulled out my phone after hearing it go off.

baby tay💙 𝟽:𝟶𝟽 𝚙.𝚖.
Tae know they saying his bm dead on facebook?

"Girl thats not his baby mama but she dead? He just heard she got shot" I replied and exited off our thread to click on facebook.

My timeline was full of r.i.p posts.

I checked instagram and saw a few there also.

"Um Tae-"

"Tae check facebook" Leek cut me off, making me snap my head his way.

I be wanting to slap his dumb ass sometimes.

Kaisen held his hand up to his mouth as he looked on his phone.

Tae looked at all our faces and he just straight faced us going to facebook.

"uh im about to go, one of yall staying at the house tonight?" He asked and Kaisen nodded.

"Ight imma catch yall later" he threw his hand up before walking out the house.