𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇

" homestretch "
vote + comment pls.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA📍
Priince Samontae Wilkes

something felt off as i got out my car, walking to my house.

i instantly locked my doors and speed walked to my door just to see it already cracked open.

i burst in the house and cut on the light just for me to feel a harsh, cold, metal to the side of my head.

"FUCK!" i hissed holding the side of my face as i could feel my blood gushing out.

i screamed in pain on my floor, only seeing the black forces of one of the people that were in the house.

i usually dont respond to pain like this but i guess it was the off guard that threw me off. 

this nigga mustve hit a nerve bro i feel like i'm about to pass out.

"WHERE'S THE REST OF THE MONEY NIGGA?" i heard a nigga voice yell and i groaned in anger of me feeling so weak.

i attempted to slowly get up just for me to be kicked back down.

"WHAT MONEY?" I finally responded and i heard a laugh from another voice.

the other voice didnt ask again so I slowly started to get up again.

i could feel that a foot was about to stomp in my back but they got interrupted.

i used my free hand that wasnt holding my face to pull me up and i sat up against the wall beside my front door.

my right eye vision was blurry from blood & most likely me losing my vision from the hit. i could see out my left eye three niggas with ski masks on.

why me bra.

"now you see how many niggas in here versus you." the tall, skinny dude who was originally asking me where the money was spoke.

the other two were just standing around.

" bro i dont have no money, i cant stress it enough" i spoke calmly.

at this point i could feel that this nigga had hit my temple or something, i feel like i'm losing blood too fast.

"..." he paced with a duffle bag in his hand.

Kaisen

my mind went to racing, because i cant remember if I saw his car outside or not.

Think tae think.

"i done sent so many people after yo ass! and i'm only here for this lil chump change?" the dude started to rant.

it was making my head hurt more trying to remember if I saw his car outside.

"done sent nigga, after nigga, BITCH! AFTER BITCH!" he continued to rant.

" you been stacking money for almost a year and you only have 30k? he asked, steady pacing.

i honestly didnt know how much money I had stacked.