𝙸𝙸𝙸

*TRIGGER WARNING*
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
rashad maleek martin 

"some off about that nigga kaisen been hanging with" tae said eating his cereal and i shrugged

"he seem cool from when i be around him.. you can tell that day he did all that, it was a way of flirting cause he be all up under kaisen now"

"shid ion know, imma do some checks on him though. you heard from amir?" he asked i looked up in the air thinking about it.

"shoo now that you say some i havent.. he havent texted back in the groupchat either" i looked at my phone.

"thats what im sayin, i been texting his ass all day. im finna pull up"

"lets do it" i responded, something is definitely not right.

few minutes later..

"nigga no seriously when are you going home?" tae asked me and i shrugged.

"mane i dont know, my mama really serious about this apology thing. its about to be a whole week and she still barely been talking to me, im bout to go cry at her doorstep"

he laughed as he shook his head.

"aye tell kaisen we over here, i forgot to tell him" he parked his car in the street of amir's aunt house.

kaisen ⛓🤟🏾𝟷:𝟹𝟺 𝚙𝚖
aye we at amir crib finna check on him, he ain been textin nb back.

ok bet. i was just fin text him too.

i liked his message and put my phone back in my pocket.

tae knocked on the door a few times before his aunt swung the door open.

"who the he- oh hey my babies! what yall doing here" she said yawning, closing her robe.

"wassup auntie, we just wanted to check on amir, he here?" tae asked and she looked back before turning around.

"damn its been so quiet in here i havent seen him since like maybe this morning i thought he left with yall" she opened the door so we could come in.

"KARTER! KARTERRR!" she called out walking to the back.

"i had went to take a nap not too long ago, close my door leek" she said to me and i did as told.

we followed her to the back room and she tried to walk in amir's door but it was locked.

"what the hell, KARTER AMIR! open the door boy!" she tried to twist the knob and i became dizzy.

something not right.

"tae bust that bih down" i said to him and he was about to untill his auntie came running with a key.

"hol on! you better the fuck not!" she opened the door and my heart dropped.

"what the fuck! amir!" tae ran over to amir's body on his bed

"oh my goshhh" his auntie cried out, running in the room also.

"what did you fucking do karter" tae mumbled lowly, pulling amir to the floor.

his bed was filled with vomit, and it look like he may have pooped himself.

"call 911 mia!" i yelled at his aunt as she was stuck, staring at him.

"mia, look at me" i grabbed her and she snapped out of her trance.

amir is like one of her kids, he's been staying with her since he was thirteen. she's already lost one kid.. imagine losing another, not even a year later.

"go call 911 and tell them your son overdosed onn-" i dragged grabbing the bottle.

"opioids.. okay? tell them he took maybe 20 percs and he's already thrown up like half of them"

she nodded and ran out the room.

"his breathing like real slow" tae said putting his ear to his chest.

"if it stops you gotta give mouth to mouth.. be on alert" i said getting up from the floor and walking around amir's room to see if he took anything else.

i saw a note on his pillow and i grabbed it, putting it in my pocket.

i heard commotion outside and i peeped out the room to see the paramedics rushing it.

"yall two, clear the room please!" one of the paramedics looked at us and tae mugged.

"nah imma stay here"

"sir you have to-"

"nah imma stay right fucking here! cause if he die on God imma rock yall shit" he snapped and the lady looked at me.

"cmon tae, let them do they job bruh" i pulled tae and he snatched away from me, walking outside.

i followed him out there, seeing kaisen jump out his car on cue.

"bruh, hell going on?" he jogged up the driveway and i shook my head.

tae was staring in the street and i just let him be.

i took kaisen to the side and told him everything. he just broke down in my arms and i patted his back.

he sat down in the grass, beside tae and put his head in his knees.

everything was going in slow motion and i felt like the world was ending.

i put my head against the front door of the house.

"Dear God, i know i dont come to you as much as i used to, but dont take him man. its not his time. he just going thru stuff and lost his faith. but man just dont take him. im coming to you right now lord to keep him in your hands, watch over him. ion care what them doctors say man.. its in your hands. its always in your hands. i swear imma apologize to the church and everything.. even though its still f the devil. cmon God. pls just dont take him. i lost one sibling.. i cant lose another bruh. please God. in your name i pray. amen"

"karter wilson, time of death 2:07 p.m!"

this was SO hard for me to write.

vote + comment!

im not updating this till yall get active! stop ghost reading bruh lmk some.
- tay 🙂