𝚇𝙸𝚇

*excuse mistakes
hey 😏 fuckdemkids4life

𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴 𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽
ATLANTA, GEORGIA 📍

"I wouldnt push no baby on you Tae, I swear you the last person I had sex with" I explained to him.

I really do think its his baby, he damn sure not the only person I done fucked but he is the last.

"Well, you know I dont play about that parenting shit. I hope you not just taking advantage of me 'cause India I swear to God if I find out thats not my baby im gone kill yo ass" He grabbed my shirt, and I snatched back.

"Look, Im sorry for fucking up whatever you got going on but im not that bitter to make you claim a whole ass baby that I'm not even ready for" I pointed at him and he swatted my hand away.

We stood in silence for a minute.

"You know the gender?"  He asked and I just nodded my head. "Yes but im not saying nothing yet"

"If you say so, I guess im gone buy it some gender neutral shit. I hope its a li girl though" He started to smile but quickly went back to a normal face.

"Im going shopping today if you wanna come" I tilted my head and he just nodded.

"Yeah"

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚂

"So you telling me I cant see you?"

"Bruh no that was a one time thing, I didnt even know you was like that and we fasho cant fuck around" I explained to them.

I didnt mean for it to go far, I was cross faded and mad as hell at Braylen. I wouldnt hurt my baby on purpose.

"Just stop hittin me up bro. Thats over"  I walked away from the seating area to get in my car.

"What the fuck is wrong with me" I shook my head just to slam my door.

WEEKS LATER...
𝙺𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝚂𝙾𝙽

"So what we gone do?" I asked the gang as we all sat at Tae house.

"Im tired as fuck, I been racking out on the baby all day" Tae said rubbing his face.

"I mean we can go with out you, but its been weeks and anonymous ass niggas making noise every day" I shrugged.

"Its not anonymous, its Zykez" Kaisen scrunched his face up.

"How yall know its that nigga, we gone be done confronted him and the man think we starting shit" Tae sat up, making me groan.

"Well how bout we just show up to his hood, and if the nigga start moving funny then we know wassup"

"Look mane im trying to get this shit over with, its too late at night to show up at this nigga hood deep, we can just do it tomorrow" Leek stood up, pulling his pants up.

"Im finna hit the crib, love yall" he added walking out the door.

Before he could open the door he tried to close it back as he heard gunshots.

I pushed Kaisen down to the floor with me as Tae ducked from the other side of the room.

"LEEK!" I heard Tae yell as I saw him crawl to the door.

Kaisen and I crawled over to the front door as well, I blacked out once I saw the puddle of blood.

"Leek open yo eyes bro.."

hehe
- taytay out, yall had a good christmas?

vote and comment pls 👩🏽‍🦼