Are you tired of me yet..?

•Kross
•human Au
•angst , VERY ANGSTY
•I'm now obsessed with this ship- Teehee.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Cross sat down at her small make up stand, looking at herself in the mirror which was connected to the stand. She smiled sadly, which wasn't normal since she rarely ever shown her upset emotions.

Her finger trailed down her cheek, tears appearing in her vision. She let out a small handful of laughter when she saw the tears.

"Are you tired of me yet..?"

Cross shook her head with disappointment, grabbing a pair of scissors out of her basket full of supplies. She glanced at her soft, silky white colored hair. She slid out the red bobby-pins that was once designed as an 'x' on her bang.

"I'm a little sick right now but I swear.."

Cross's tears trickled down her soft pale face, a smile appearing on her face. "He doesn't see me the way I see him.." she mumbled under her breath. "The first time I've felt this way and it's one sided.. stupid." She spat and opened the scissors, slightly grazing it against her wrist where her other scars were located.

"When I'm ready I will fly us out of here.."

"Best friend? Are you in there?" A deep, smooth voice called out from the other side of the door, softly knocking on it. "I need to talk to you.."
Cross flinched at the word 'best friend' her tears forming in a faster pace. "Sorry Killer.. not right now.."

"Cut my hair..."

"Is everything okay? Your voice sounds unstable.." killer asked, concern rising in his voice with every word. Cross mentally cursed at herself for letting him notice. "Yea, I'm fine! Nothing to worry about.." she replied, trying to use her best happy tone. She felt like she was about to break down so she distracted herself by snipping off stands of her hair, making each section shorter.

"Cut- cut hair.."

Killer hit the door harder, "Cross, let me in." He demanded. He knew something was up .. Cross's scissors were loud so he was able to hear them through the door. Cross began to sob, a smile shakily appearing on her face. "It's alright ... I'm all okay." She said softly, her sobs could be clearly heard. "No need to worry.."

"Oftennn I am upset ..."

Killer frowned and hit his shoulder against the door. "Cross! Let me in damnit!" "Please stop.." Cross whispered. "Stop acting like you care ..." She added, her hands beginning to shake due to her overwhelming emotions. "I do care Cross! I care for you-" "STOP!" Cross shouted. When she did, her hand jerked the scissors into her neck, immediately making it bleed. She let out a small yelp of pain, covering the wound she just recently created.

"That I cannot fall in love but I guess.."

"CROSS?! What's happening?!" He asked, tears affecting his vision. He turned the handle harshly, moving it around. "Open the door! Please!" Cross fell backwards off the chair, her back heavily hitting the wooden ground. The scissors fell of her neck during the process of falling, sliding to the side.

"That avoids the stress falling out of it.."

"CROSS PLEASE ANSWER ME!" Killer yelled loudly, the tears flowing from his eyes and hit his blue fabric of clothing. Cross stared up at the ceiling, her vision slowly started to lose color. "P-please leave.." she muttered weakly, her breathing beginning to slow down.

"Are you tired of me yet..?"

Killer let out a sob and leaned against the door. "Cross.. please.." he didn't get a reply, Cross's breathing completely coming to a stop as a blood puddle appeared under her.

"I'm a little sick right now but I swear.."

"Cross.. I'm sorry," he muttered under his breath, his body slowly falling down against the door. He hugged himself, loud sobs coming from him.

"When I'm ready I will fly us out of here.."

"I love you.."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

•I-