HorrorLust

I hope you like it Cinnamon_Sugar_UwU
Flufff~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Horror was known as one of the best quarterbacks for football. Even though he's just in highschool, many colleges want him already. This was his last year in highschool, as well as his last football season with high schoolers.

Horror had a boyfriend that was apart of the cheer team, named Lust. He found him beautiful, not to mention his body. But that's another story for a different time.

They were on their way to their last football game...his last high school game. The bus was full of chatter, excited to win this game. Their team was undefeated, and was the best team out there. The cheer leaders never lost a competition either. So you can basically say that their high school was the best.

They eventually arrived at the stadium, seeing people piling up on the metal bleachers. The sun was out, as well as the heat they're about to bring into the field. They loaded off the bus, seeing the cheerleaders loading off the one beside of theirs. Horror smiled and jogged over to the bus, waiting for his baby to come off. Lust was the last to come off, all bubbly and cheery.

Horror wrapped an arm around Lust and kissed his cheek. "This is the last game..how sad." Lust sighed sadly. Horror nodded, "yea..but you can cheer for me in college." "I don't want you to play for college...you might get hurt..you've already got a scar from playing highschool." Lust frowned, motioning to the huge crack he has in his skull. "I'll be fine baby, just believe me." Lust nodded, "okay okay...but that scar tells different." Lust muttered the last part. "What was that?" "Nothing! You should go stretch with your team before you get in trouble!" Lust said quickly, shooing him off. Horror chuckled and pulled Lust into a quick kiss. He leaned back and winked before running off to the field. Lust blushed and giggled, "dork."
*******************************

The football game had started, and they're already near halftime. Horror had already tackled a couple of people and ended up injuring one. Lust had been watching Horror the whole time while cheering -something he learned to do a long time ago so he could look at boys- and saw that he got tackled. He stood there and waited for Horror to get up, but he never did. Lust started to get worried and ran onto the field. He made it over there to see football players gathered around Horror, making him not visible to lust. Lust started pushing football players out to way to get to horror.

Once he did, he saw Horror on one knee and looking directly at him. "I know this is really early..but I don't want to see you with no one else. Since high school is almost over, I thought I might as well get this over with..I love you Lust, you're my world, my heart, my number 1 supporter, my therapist, my teacher, my doctor, my everything, and most of all my boyfriend. You're there when no one else is, you listen when no one else does, you share when no one else does...you make me smile, way too much for my liking. When you smile, I automatically get butterflies in my stomach and feel nervous. I know that's childish but it still happens to me...seeing you look beautiful everyday and me being able to call you mine..it's such a blessing. I would go on and on but, we still have a game to play, so I'll make up for that when you come to my place. (*wink wink*). So.." Horror pulled out a small, black, leathered box and opened it, showing a beautiful silver ring. It had a big diamond at the top with tiny diamonds swirling down the sides of it. "Will you marry me?" Horror finished.

Lust was speechless, happy tears flowing out his eye sockets. "Yes...yes!" Lust exclaimed happily and hugged the football player. He chuckled and slipped the ring onto his finger. The crowd went wild, cheering out of happiness for the two. "You're mine...officially." Horror smiled and kissed him passionately. Lust kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his neck.

The coach rushed Lust off the field so they could continue their game, and which they did. They ended up winning 46-33. After that, let's just say the two love birds celebrated at home...with splatterrrsssssssss! Teehee-
________________________________

Sorry for any mistakes, I scanned over it to see if there was any major mistakes..🛒