Suicide is my escape ...

•InkError *sub Error*
•WARNING : suicide
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Error let out a chuckle as he made another cut on his wrist. "Fuck it. He doesn't care anymore..." he laughed as tears glided down his tear stained cheeks. Blood trailed its way down Error's finger tips, soon making a tiny 'splat' hitting the cold wooden floor.

"He doesn't love me anymore.." he cried out, his body starting to tremble. "My only happiness...pathetic." He spat and made another cut. "Stupid." Another one. "Disgrace." Another. "A mistake." Another. "Useless glitch."

Error threw the knife to the side and walked into his bedroom. He covered his face. "I'm so useless..." he sobbed out, sliding down against the wall.

Ink walked into the house, seeing Error sitting on the couch watching TV. "Ruru..." Ink whispered, his hand gripping on the handle of the suit case. He just got off work. Error heard it and perked his head up, looking over to the side and saw Ink. "Inky! How was work?" Error asked innocently, wearing a small smile on his face. Ink teared up as he hung his head down, regretting what he did. He didn't want to hurt his lover...he was too pure for that...

"We need to have a talk.." Ink murmured, slowly making his way to the couch. Error frowned and turned off the tv so Ink could have his full attention. Ink sat down next to Error and set his suit case on the ground. He grabbed the smallers hands and intwined their fingers together. "You know I love you..right?" Ink asked. Error nodded.

Ink took a deep breathe before muttering under his breath, "I cheated.."

Error froze up as he felt his soul shatter. Error knew this was a lie. He knew it. "I'm Sorry Error..I was drunk and.." "no. I don't want to hear it you emotionless being !" Error yelled and slapped Ink. "Why Ink?! WHY?!" Error screamed and stood up, "you knew I loved you. I quit destroying for YOU. I stopped my ways for YOU. And this is what you do. Go fuck yourself Ink. I knew you were using me all along!" Error screamed out, tears leaking from his eye sockets. Ink frowned but had no emotion in his eye lights, "error-" "no. Get out my sight you bastard." Error pointed to the door as his head hung low.

Ink was about to say something else but got up and headed towards the door. "Who was it?" Error asked. Ink paused before saying, "Blue." Then he exited the building.

"I loved him...we had a future together.." Error sobbed out, watching his blood stain the carpet in his bedroom. "The fuckery.." he laughed out.

"The only one I actually trusted. The only one I loved. The only one that I gave my body up to. The only one that I kissed. The only damn one I stuck with." He kept stating things similar to the things he said, his blood pouring out like a pole that just burst. The water pouring out aggressively, quickly making an unwanted puddle..

He tilted his head to look at the knife he threw, a small smile appearing on his face. "These feelings.. I don't appreciate.." he stumbled up onto his feet, walking towards the bloody knife. "I don't want to feel anymore.." he leaned over and picked up the knife.

"ERROR! IM SORRY!" A voice yelled as a door slammed open. Error whipped his head to look at his bedroom door, seeing the one he never wanted to see again...the emotionless bastard Ink.

"E-Error..?" Ink breathed out shakily, his eyes looking around at all the blood. Error grinned, holding the knife up to his neck. "Ruru! Stop!" Ink yelled and ran over to him.

"It's too late~"

All of a sudden... Error's body fell into Ink's arms lifeless.

Ink began to shake as tears fell down his face. "Ruru...I'm sorry...*hic*..I'm so so sorry.." he sobbed out, his forehead laying against Error's chest.

"I love you..."
____________________________________

•I weirdly felt like writing this..

•I dunno why... I'm kinda scared-