Request~

•Dom!Dream x Sub!Killer
•smut
•@TheChildOfAGroup
   •i hope you like it! (╹◡╹)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dream and Killer was currently sitting on the couch, watching memes, laughing at ridiculous ones. It was quite boring..until Killer got an idea.

"Hey..Dream?" Killer started out. "Yes?" Dream asked, looking over at the smaller. "Hentai with Senpai..?" Killer asked quietly, fidgeting with his hands.

"Hentai with..Senpai? Are you hanging around Cross too much?" Dream asked and tilted his head in concern, having no clue what the flip Hentai is. Killer let out a small laugh, "you do know what I mean..right?" He asked. Dream shook his head no.

Killer gasped. "Let me introduce you to Hentai! Nightmare and Cross showed me one day and I was disgusted but now..it's pretty cool." He stated and grabbed the TV remote. Dream just sat there, waiting for his lover to show him whatever Hentai is.

A small smirk formed on Killer's face as he clicked on a video, leaning onto Dream. Dream wrapped his arm around him with a soft smile, having no clue what's about to happen.

"What are you doing step-bro?~" A girl asked sexually. The 'big-bro' was groping her boobs, slowly backing her up into the wall.

"K-Killer! What the heck?!" Dream asked, his face covered in blush. Killer started laughing, "this is what hentai is. Wait! Let me show you one with tentacles~" Killer purred and exited out the video. "N-no! I don't need to see no more! I'm good! W-we can just watch Netflix or something-" "awe come on Dreamy~ it's fun to watch...especially when you imagine your partner~" Killer purred, clicking onto another video.

"I would rather not do that-" "just try it..that's what hentai with Senpai is." Killer smiled up at him innocently. Dream hesitated before letting out a sigh. "Fine.."

Killer moved his attention back onto the tv, seeing a girl get thrown onto the bed. The girl's clothing was all twisted, being able to see her exposed pale stomach. She was letting out soft pants, looking at the person. At the bottom of the screen, a tentacle slithered its way onto the girl, the tip of it finding its way into the bottom of her shorts. Dream's blush deepened, trying not to focus on the tv...but all he could do is imagine Killer. Killer being underneath him, wanting Dream to fuck him senseless, begging out for him to do so. His ears kept hearing Killer's screams of pleasure, his body marked up and owned by Dream.

Dream snapped back into reality when he felt his shorts starting to get tight. He glanced down seeing that he had a boner. Before Killer could notice, Dream threw a blanket over himself, acting as if he was cold. Killer looked up at him, "are you getting sick? Your face is lit up with yellow while your covered with a blanket, isn't that suppose to make you hotter than you already are?" Killer questioned. Dream shook his head no.

Killer kept looking at him for a few minutes before turning his head, looking back at the screen. Dream let out a quiet sigh of relief.

The tentacle ripped off the girl's clothing, making her exposed. Killer blushed and turned his head, not wanting to see her body. Dream looked at him and chuckled, "what's wrong? Can't take it?" He asked. The girl started moaning as the tentacle started thrusting into her, clutching her pillows harshly.

Killer's face just got brighter, "I-I can take it! It's j-just....my mind keeps wondering to you...a-and then I start to imagine..." Killer looked back at the screen, "..image me under you while your tentacles pleasure me like that." He stated. "The whole house would be filled with my moans..you would make my insides feel so good.." His voice started to sound desperate as lust sparked into his eyes. "And how thick your tentacles are..they could go so deep into me~" Killer said seductively, biting his bottom lip.