Request

•ErrorBerry
•fluff
•@BlueSansTehSmol
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Blueberry looked around, only seeing white. He's been in this little 'void' for about 3 hours already. He was trying to keep his calm...but not finding anything or anyone is really panicking him. What if he's lost? What if he can't escape this place?

He kept walking, keeping a smile on his face while he fiddled with his fingers. 'Keep it cool Blue..it's all okay.' He told himself, looking from side to side.

"Well....what brings you here?" A glitched voice asked. Blueberry snapped his head around to look behind him, seeing a black blob far away.

"I - I'm lost..." he stuttered out, almost like a whimper.

The other one laughed, beginning to walk towards the smaller. Blueberry just stood there, trying to identify the figure.

"E - error..?" He stuttered out, seeing a tall figure with glasses on. "Yes, that's me. What're you doing here?" Error asked curiously, looking at Blueberry up and down to see if he's hurt. Blueberry's face flushed up a bit, "I - I got lost...sorry if I'm disturbing anything.." he said softly, rocking back and forth in his boots. "Oh no, your not disturbing anything! I was just doing the usual..." Error replied, a warm smile appearing on his face.

Blueberry hugged his arm, "you sound lonely. Let's do something, okay?" Happiness and excitement was heard in his voice as a big smile was on his face.

Error blushed lightly, a small chuckle coming out of him. "No thanks-" "yes! Your coming to my house! Ouuu, we could watch a movie together! That sounds nice, right?" Blueberry asked, his eye lights turning into stars. Error let out a sigh, knowing that he HAS to go to Blue's. "Sure."

"Yay!" Error teleported them there, seeing that carrot (papyrus) was gone. "Huh....I guess we have the house to ourselves...he probably went to mettattons place." Blueberry said to no one in particular, going towards the television. He opened the brown wooden cabinet, stacks of movies laying inside of it.

"What would you like to watch?" Blueberry asked, scanning through the movie titles.

"Do you have Bad Guys 2?" Error asked him. Blueberry nodded and carefully pulled it out the stack, smiling at the case. He put it in the DVD player and walked back to the couch, sitting next to Error.

"Oh! Let me get some popcorn! Do you want anything to drink?" Blueberry asked, getting right back up. "Uhhh...no thank you." Error replied, watching the commercials. "Kay!" Blueberry trotted his way to the kitchen, looking for popcorn.

Error just sat there, thinking about Blueberry and how friendly he was. He hoped that Blueberry treated only him with this kindness...but he probably doesn't. He may sound like a fool but hey, that fool is in love.

After Error got out of his thoughts, he saw Blueberry set a glass of water and a bowl of popcorn on the table. He walked over to the lights and shut them off, only having the TV light up the dark room. He grabbed a blanket and sat next to Error, leaning against the taller and setting the popcorn in his own lap. Error blushed lightly and extended his arm behind Blue, having it lay on the couch.

~47 minutes into the movie~

"Ya know...this is really nice...having you come over and stuff.." Blueberry mumbled out, almost asleep on Error's chest. "Ive never felt so safe with anyone before..other than my brother..but you make me feel that. You make me get this weird feeling in my gut that makes me giggle when I'm around you...or my face gets hot..or things similar to that.." Blueberry looked up at Error. "I guess what I'm trying to say is..I love you Error. I know it's odd but...I guess things happen for a reason."

Error smiled softly, wrapped his arm around Blue and kissing him on the temple, "I love you to..." and after that, Blueberry was knocked out. Error chuckled quietly and decided he would go to sleep himself, and which he did.
______________________________

So like- all my one shots are done *except for like, 2*. All I gotta do is finish the smut scenes and then I'll be done .

High key haven't felt motivated to finish them ..but imma do it . Teehee .

Boys just been playing with my feelings and ion appreciate it .