Part 8 "Clues and unknown"

Start from the beginning

"They are, or they should be at least" Luke said through gritted teeth.

"Wait, there are the ones that live here, in human world" Sarah said as realisation kicked in.

"Yes, but they would never do this. Zaine let them go out because he trusted them not to make a mistake like this" Calum said, sounding very annoyed.

"So we have a wild werewolf running around in human world who doesn't care about humans or killing them. Just great" Ashton said, emphasizing the 'great'.

"We have to catch it somehow" you say, too defeated to add anything else.

"Yes we do, but how? There are people investigating the biggest mystery right now, which just so happens to be a wolf three times bigger than a normal one and we want the same one" Crystal groans.

"We can't go to our world now, this wolf will reveal everything if they catch it, especially if they see it transforming" Calum realises, getting up. He goes over to Niall, everyone's gaze following him

"Can you somehow locate it?" he asks.

"I don't have any information about it or its whereabouts... I could maybe try?" he sighs. Calum nods, trying to take at least that.

"Why did Mali and Harry go upstairs?" Liam questions suddenly.

"Because I had to check something" Mali said coming downstairs with Harry shortly behind.

"That wolf is not itself, you can see the behaviour and the way it killed the man. Something's going on and I need to have that footage to figure it out. I asked Harry to rewind the TV upstairs because I didn't know how to" she explains, everyone nods acknowledging the new information.

"So you're saying it's not doing it on purpose?" Sierra asks, Mali and Harry nod.

"Okay, we could check that" Liam shrugs.

"We have a new plan then. Catch the wolf, find out what's going on and then turn the goddamn barrier on again" Michael sums it up.

"Right, let's get onto that. Niall you work on finding out its location, Sierra contact Charlie and ask him if someone ran away from the tunnel just in case. Mali and Liam figure out what's happening with the wolf, others help how they can" Calum orders and everyone gets to their jobs. Liam goes to Niall's room and grabs another computer, he sits at the table and gestures for Mali to come sit next to him. Luke, Harry, Sarah and Crystal go over to the other end of the room to search on the third computer, specifically local cameras of Busselton, since Louis could get you the access to them.

"Ashton, Michael come with me to the station, we're gonna try and get every information about the victims that have been killed so far. Maybe there's a pattern" Louis tells the two guys, they jump straight to it going out. Calum and you were with Niall trying to figure out how to find out the location.

***

"Right there" you point to the screen.

"Yeah, and then he runs off as if nothing happend" Niall addresses. You had the TV turned on just in case more news come to you. The other victims have been addressed two hours later, they all lived close to the attack that's been filmed, there was no killing pattern it seemed. They all had one thing in common, none of them were food, they were killed for fun.

"I can't figure it ou,t damn it" Calum says frustrated. The rest of the group was working too, seems like Liam and Mali have made the best progress so far. Sierra joined the other group, after she talked to Charlie about everything, Ashton, Michael and Louis came back and gave you dossiers about the victims. They were different age and were in no way, shape or form connected.