The Big Heroes of Japan

Start from the beginning

Leiko: You must be the brats Akio was telling me about.

Akio hit the back of her head.

Akio: I didn't call them brats!

Leiko shot a look at her before looking back to the team. She crossed her arms and glared at you.

Leiko: Are you Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah....

Leiko: Stay out of my way.

She then walked out of the room. Akio turned around to all of you and sighed.

Akio: Sorry everyone. That's Leiko. We call her Go-Go. She's a bit rough around the edges.

Laura: Was I like that when you first met me?

You and Venom nodded. She suddenly felt bad. Akio moved back towards the crater and gestures towards it.

Akio: This is our traing grounds. We can simulate cities, neighborhoods, enemies, and each other. Feel free to use it whenever.

She then lead you all out and down the hall. You read the label which said "Lab".

Akio: Our leader and his friend are in there. We don't bother him while they work so we'll get back to this one later..

She then led you all up the stairs to the living room. It was kinda like the one in New York actually.

Akio: This is where we spend our free time. TV, games, whatever it is Go-Go does. If you need to find us, we're mostly here.

She lead you all to the couch where you found a boy sitting there reading a comic.

Akio: And this thing growing out the couch is Fred.

Fred: Hey.

Akio: He call him Fredzilla.

Riri: Why is that?

Fred stood up and was suddenly surrounded by a red kind of energy.

Fred: Cause I do this.

Kamala: It's like a Stand.

Felicia: What's a Stand?

Fred/Viv/Kamala/Sam: Jojo reference.

Kitty: What's a Jojo?

Venom: It'sss an anime. You uncultured ssswine.

Y/N: Where do you find time to watch this stuff? You're always with me.

Fred looked at you and smiled.

Fred: So are you the Destroyer of Worlds and Killer of Heroes?

Y/N: What?

Akio: We're not talking about that right now.