"Talk your shit it's a matter of time we'll kill you and whoever there and your fucking kids.. oh well what we can say is your lovely son we found taking flight"

"Bullshit" I felt my self get hot

One of them shuffled til I heard and audio of Ethan's voice.

My eyes snapped open rolling to the back of my head as the  fire lit up my hands to my arms I seen red I felt myself floating a bit more high but not too high . I turned  catching one vampire trying to run towards me And the other trying also I threw one and gripped the other by the neck snapping it easily as he burned and screamed .

The other vampire yelled mercy for his brother "you're fucking dead" my eyes snapped towards him using my telekinesis to choke him mid air I see him starting to crack turning into dust .

"Samantha" I turned to see alistair I was breathing hard "I've had enough " I yelled loudly.

Running faster than a new vampire .

••••••••••••••••••••

Alistair made it to mountain top cabin busting in "we have to go now!" "What's wrong where's mom" they asked "she -she -she" "oh no!!" Holly screamed
"No! She's not dead she transformed she had fire coming from her hands to her arms she was floating mid air her hair turned a whiteish color to a deep bloody red at the ends she was glowing you could see burnt marks in the ground they was burning still"

"The world is going to experience madness if we don't get her in time"

"What do you mean" rose asked " I can feel her I'm strong but I'm not as strong as my mother she's going into self destruct mode she'll destroy anything in her path.. she mad peace with her inner self the mix hybrid my ma has in her blood is highly a blood bath w-" Billie stopped talking when she hard a hard struck thunder .

Everybody ran outside to see heavy winds and lighting trees shook so much you could see the ground crack a little "holy shit" Paul yelled out

The whole group rush to find Samantha as things started to go bad.

••••••••

Bella , Edward and Jacob an a few unknown vampires and a few wolves sat around til they felt the  house shake everyone move  around trying not to fall til it stopped "what the hell was that" Jacob spoke up

" I don't know but it didn't seem too good" Bella answered " maybe an earth quake"

"We never had one here before so why now" Jacob replied they nodded til they heard a loud audio voice speak like it came from above

"Isabella ! " everybody stopped and ran outside to see a floating bloody fiery glowing Samantha.

"Fuck" one Wolf spoke. "me" the other one finished

"Bella you didn't say this bitch was a super mega fighter we're out" the 3 wolves ran away quickly.

Bella gripped Edward arm as the ground shook again this time thunder clapped striking the ground near them causing a crack in the group.

The sky grew darker a red swirl started to form in mid air "you don't scare me Samantha!"

"ENOUGH TALKING BELLA LETS FIGHT TIL DEATH" Bella stepped toward as Edward pulled her back " Bella no please" Bella snatched away "I won't let her .. I know what I'm doing you and Jacob should stand back"

Bella ran forward jumping mid air only to get struck by a lighting "weak!" Samantha laughed she threw fire around Bella making a wall around her before making way to Edward gripping his neck