•28

Samantha pov

Samantha pov

"So we're going to a place name
After Utensils ? And why are we?"Ethan questioned Us.

"Well Honey Mommy Has to visit family and I want you to Meet Other family Other than your Nan,  Pa and Ma ...You remember when I told you about your sisters?"

"Yeah Mom I remember but why? I thought you hate forks."

"Ethan don't Question your mother this is something that means a lot to her.. your sisters are there and your grand father."

"..dad . Mom I don't know those girls what if they feel like I took their place being the baby. I'm an unknown child that mom had and-"

"Well Ethan Nobody knows about Your father either they don't know I ran away with Your father and got married or started another family or added on. But as long as I'm happy right if you love me so
Much and want that Game of yours you would go ok?"

"Game you say ? And more allowance ? Maybe if you throw in getting a dog I would act so delicate" Ethan smiled so sweetly.

I giggled looking at Alistair he looked at me grinning "ok fine Ethan but you can't always bribe your parents"

"I wasn't bribing I'm just your favorite baby boy that you both will do anything for"

I nodded "you're right but also because u deserve a wonderful life baby me and your father loves you"

"I love you both" Ethan hugged us both before walking off but stopped "oh yeah dad I kinda broke the master piece you was working on" before he ran away.

I looked at Alistair jumping my shoulder smiling "that's your son"

Billie Pov

I was watching Leah work out wi  the dog I smiled looking out the window into the back yard.

"You look amazing babe" I yelled out she smiled blowing a kiss I walked away smiling to myself til I got a group message from Holly and Hailey.

"~ the Honor of your presence is requested at the wedding of

Hailey Swan
&
Paul Lahote

Saturday 22nd of June At 3 O'clock in the Cullen Square Gardens..

Attire: Formal "