•10

Samantha pov

Samantha pov

Me and jake made our way to billy house after the Game and reuniting with the others.

I knocked on the door seeing billy answering. "Uncle bill more like father in law billy black" we laughed

"Samantha Jake!" He hugged us both "I'm so glad to see you both here . And I'm glad to know that's your taking care of my princess Jacob"

"Of course dad always I lover her to death I'll protect her with my life" I smiled

"I know son you guys wants some tea or something" we shook our head "no thank you billy we just wanted to see how everyone was doing going around seeing everybody for the holiday week"

"Ah yes Thanksgiving matter of fact Sue and Emily are having a dinner at your dads house your more than welcome to come I bet your dad misses you a lot"

I smiled "of Course I'll be there billy and I'm going to see my dad after this I missed him so much and sue ? Leah and Seth mother is their mom dating my dad ?"

Billy nodded "Yes they have been 3 months after Bella's wedding hit it off pretty good now their happily together."

I smiled I was happy for my father he finally found happiness again.

"I'm proud of them if she can make my father happy then she makes me happy"
They smiled at me

"Son have you seen your sister" Jacob nodded "yes dad didn't know Paul imprinted on her I wish she didn't have to be dragged into all of this but we can't stop what we can't help to come"

"You right son and I know I'm
Not blind but Samantha perhaps you might be expecting my grandchild" we smiled

"Matter of fact billy we are expecting I'm 5 months we'll be knowing the Gender soon" he smiled "I can't wait for the baby so what are you guys going to do you can't keep the grand child away from he or she family for long"

We nodded "we know dad that's why we been thinking before we came here about moving back 3 months before giving birth I want my son or daughter to be born in his or her home land La Push" me and billy smiled

"I'm proud of you son you have grown into the perfect man I'm happy for you both" we smiled

"Thank you billy/dad" me and jake said

"Well dad looks like we are going to head over to Charlie place and see him we'll talk to you later when we come back this way." Billy nodded