•39

3rd Person -

Bella and Edward Arrived back to forks to come home to and empty one.

"We been here all day edward nobody came home yet, I'm calling somebody"

Bella walks off to get her phone leaving Edward in thought.

He knew his family left he seen it in everyone face he just didn't think they would actually leave.

He knew bella acted out a bit crazy but she was his wife he couldn't leave too. He been with Carlisle and esme for decades .

But finding Bella and having  renesmee and their grandson was now his family he was going to
Miss them but

He was staying to protect his like he promised even if it means to kill.

"I can't believe Alice and Jasper left and their not answering.. I mean Esme & Carlisle I understand they aren't fightable vampires..but Alice and Jasper ."

"We are gonna need some people behind us Edward we need help" Bella continued

"I know Bella , we can ask Amazon , Egypt and other see if we can fetch a few fighters "

"I know those two guys that love to fight what's their name"

"Valdimir & Stefan"

"YES! Them we'll search for them I know they'll be interested especially if we bring up the volturi"

"Bella I think renesmee and Julian needs to leave forks it wouldn't be safe for them here"

"I'm ahead of it Edward I have passports , birth certificates , money and a plan i told Jacob this isn't like last time so I guess after tomorrow we let renesmee know that'll she being leave forks . I have a hide out in Cancun"

"When did you have time for this ?"

"I always had a back up plan if something ever happens and from the looks up it I did the right thing "

Edward nodded "I'm going to call up renesemee" Bella got up again.

Edward was confused about his wife . How did she make time to do certain things behind his back .

He didn't think too much about it , as long as his daughter and grandson was safe he'll feel much better.

4 days later..

Samantha pov

Everyone was sitting around when I got a bad feeling.

"I think we all should go Haunting today" I spoke looking up from my magazine.

"Why everyone shouldn't we be watching out for grandpa house"

I looked at everyone "this house is the last thing they're worried about"

"They?" Rose ask sitting up.

"Yes they I can sense more vampires in the area seems like she doesn't wanna fight fair " I tilt my head a bit.

"So why should they hunt if they're vampires around"
Paul asked

"Fine , I have a hide close by but it's not gonna be long til they'll try to come find us"

"How many is they" Hailey asked frowning as Paul rubbed her hand.