•20

Leah Pov

As me and Billie walked the Woods in the cold Crisp Night I started to look at the stars.

I felt bad for Samantha and her daughters especially Billie. Because I knew how it felt being left by someone your in love with.

But it's another story when you love somebody and give them a hand at marriage and a family just for them to Throw it away for a few cheap nights of sex with another Family member.

Renesmee is so wrong for doing that to her Aunt and cousins .. hell it's worst because Jacob is her Uncle in law.. I couldn't even Imagine the pain Samantha is going to feel. I couldn't even think about Triplets feelings their father cheated the whole family.

I was wondering how Could Billie be so Calm about what's going on maybe she's trying to keep calm for the Sake of the family and from seeing the future.

Hell I'm still surprised to know Samantha is a Multi brid she doesn't have a scent or maybe it's because she's so good at it hiding what she is she could Hide her Scent too.

While I was still thinking staring at the stars walking I bumped into Billie. "Sor-"

*sshhh* Billie hush me quickly pointing towards the house I noticed we stood in front of.

"Stay here I'm going to get my sisters we need to head to the Creek to discuss a plan can't risk Jacob Finding out that we know" I nodded walking towards the Ashy burnt fire pit Logs.

-Previously-
(3rd Person)

Holly laid in her bed Late night Reading 📖 til she heard a small Creek Coming from the Hall. She Ignored it 1st time til she heard it again.

Putting her book aside she quietly walked to her door listening for anything. But on the other side of the door was her father standing still as possible trying not to awake his Family.

Jacob Quickly thought of a situation Nd started climbing on the rail of the stairs sliding down successfully.

walking out the back door towards to wooden area.

Holly Wondered who was creeping around the house maybe she thought it was Billie going to see Leah. Which made Holly Quickly walk to her window that faced the woods. She seen her Father look around before Running off and shifting into the woods.

That made Holly Curious where was her father going this late at night. Turning to look at her sleeping sister Hailey and back to the window. Holly turned again debating to wake Hailey but as she was about to the bed was empty.

"What are you doing" Hailey whispered Scaring her sister. "Geez Hailey You scared the shit outta me. Don't do that"

"Sorry" Hailey Smiled lightly "but what are you doing?" "I uhm seen Dad run off into the woods it's kinda suspicious."

"Are you sure it wasn't Billie?"
"Hailey I seen dad face I'm going to check mom's Room..coming?"
Hailey nodded following her sister.

*peep inside of room quietly while Whispering* "I told you. come on we're going out"

——————————