{•One Last Chance >4<•}

Just gonna apologize beforehand, to everyone who thought this would be relatively fluffy and shit, it's not.

Big apologies to Willy, Lychee, Kittie and Yumi. They're gonna dread this chapter or have me killed afterward.

Low-key really scared to post this chapter because I don't know about the reactions I'll get.

—————————
>>Pairings:
-Evil X & Xisuma
-NPG x Evil X

——————————
>>Content/Trigger Warnings:
-ANGST
-MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH
-Injuries
-Swearing
-Gore

——————————
>>Word Count:  2.7k

——————————
>>Other Information:
-I am so sorry

-Everyone on the server is aware that Ex's coding is different and that if he died he would stay dead.

——————————

Ex stepped through the portal that linked the nether to his house and sighed slightly once he got through, glancing around the area before heading over to the rustic building and stepping inside.

He shut the door behind him and heard a bit of rustling and shuffling from upstairs, a moment later the strawberry blonde lookalike of Grian hovered downstairs.

A soft smile made it's way onto Ex's unhappy face as he put his arms out. "Hey Rusty."

NPG gave a small hum and basically crashed into the other, hugging him as tight as he knew the male could handle. "Hello Ex, how did your conversation with Iskall go?"

Ex hesitated, not wanting to mention to NPG what happened and have the other get pissed at Xisuma; he knew NPG would, so instead he decided to lie.

"Er, it went well, I guess."

NPG paused and pulled back from the hug, brown eyes staring into Ex's red ones before he narrowed them. "You're lying"

Ex blinked, pressing his lips into a thin line as NPG was quick to move and unlock the males helmet before Ex could protest, lifting it off of the other.

"You were crying"

Ex mentally cursed to himself, he knew that lying to NPG wouldn't work out well, but he didn't expect the other to realize that he had been crying.

NPG cupped his cheeks and gave a small frown, which honestly really hurt Ex to see since the other never showed anything along the lines of upset.

"What happened?"

"Nothing important, Rusty. Just... struggling to show them I'm changing."

"You're not changing" NPG began, moving to grab the other's hand a squeeze it softly. "You've already changed, they just haven't realized it yet."

A small smile grew on Ex's face as he squeezed NPG's hand back.

"Cmon, let's go do something.
You like cookies, right? Grian gave me a new recipe for them."